Variations - what do you need?

So it’s that time of year again - I’m restocking my other shops with Back-to School / Christmas items of Notebooks, Academic Year diaries, and 2019 Diaries.

ALL my other sites have Variations.

But on Folksy, once again I am faced with the choice of having three listings for each tweed, or only listing one option and hoping my customers will email me if they want a different option.

Please @Folksyadmin WHEN are we going to get variations here?

All I need are colour options. :wink:
Listed 4 crosses yesterday all different colours and had to list them separately.
If I, at present, list all 4 together and say tell me which colour when you order… I can guarantee someone will order two of the same and I only have one of each. I know this because it happens !

Yes variations would save so much time and also give customers more choice. Fridge magnets for instance, we have six different designs and some designs have colour choices too. Instead of having to guess what options customers may want to buy, and in the absence of enough time for us to individually list every permutation possible, the ability for customers to choose however many, and of which design, they would like would be so useful.

Dos and Dave

Any update @Folksyadmin ?
If it really is coming very soon then I will wait to list my fused tree decorations …

I think Folksy mentioned on another thread that they are hoping they can have this sorted for October…

1 Like

Yes I saw that - hoped my question would prompt a firm response :slight_smile:

It’s in the ‘Now is Folksy’s time’ thread, they commented 6 days ago…

Oh, ok…yes that would be good, They mentioned in the other thread about a preview in the Facebook Group, but I haven’t spotted anything…

1 Like

I’ve made a set of little fused christmas tree decorations and if I have a variation option I can do a single listing and people can hopefully easily choose a selection. If not I have to have 6 listings and somehow point them in each one to the other 5 which isn’t going to work too well. Off to get the last batch (trees) out of the kiln :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a sneak preview of what variations are going be like in the new Folksy Clubhouse Facebook group…