Viewing counter on homepage

I love the addition of the viewing figures on the hoepage, Ialways like to see how many people are viewing our goods on here.
This morning it was the highest Ive seen, 408.
Im looking forward to see the number rise on the run up to Christmas.

Whats the highest viewing figure youve seen for Folksy?

1 Like

I thought the same thing, that’s the highest I’ve ever seen it too! Let’s hope they all have pennies to spend : )

I wonder if the viewing counter includes those of us who are on the forum or just those who are actually browsing?

A viewing counter? Where might this be hiding? :slight_smile:

On te homepage, theres a box of writing and in it it shows how many people sell here and how many are viewing them. Click the Folksy logo at the top of this page and it take you there.

I’m on my ipad so maybe that’s why I can’t see it :confused:

I’m using my ipad and I see it there too. Its on the homepage up in the left at the bottom in a grey box.

No haven’t a clue where that is!! :slight_smile:

This is what it looks like on my ipad.

Oh I see it! Thank you x

1 Like

371 people at 10.35 on a thursday. Not bad for a sunny day, maybe people are shielding themsleves from the sun on their indoor computers.

1 Like

6.40pm on a monday and theres 503 browsing!! Never seen it that high!

It was 748 at around 6 pm - never seen it that high before!

Shirley x

Ohh! 835 at this very moment - 21.57 pm. !!!

1 Like

I’ve just seen it at 835 as well. Never seen it that high before.

800’s!! Cripes!

Let’s hope they’re all buying! :smile:

2 Likes

They are no way near that high at the moment it seems :frowning:

Ive noticed the last few days viewing figues are up again, they are usualu in the early 100’s, now in late 200’s. I even saw them in the 300’s the other day.
People getting a few Christmas ideas do you think?

I always wonder how many of them are US checking to see if our new listing has appeared, etc! Or checking to see how many people are browsing. Or moving from the forum to our shop via the front page!..