This is a place to chat about art, craft and making. Network with other makers, share expertise and help each other out with tips for selling on Folksy.
New seller shops appear on the signed in homepage and can be found in this feed https://folksy.com/new-sellers
###New to the forums? Say hello!
Rather than create a new topic to say hello, reply to this topic to let us know a bit about yourself. Or, just hit reply on any topic to dive right in!
###Not sure how things work?
These forums work a bit differently to our old forums.
Please read out tips for getting started
Forum Guidelines and FAQ
Which Category should I post my topic in?
- Showcase - Share gift ideas, special offers, promotions, competitions and giveaways.
- Wanted - Looking for a particular kind of product on Folksy, or need some recommendations for craft supplies? Post your requests here.
- Craft Talk - A place to to chat about art and craft, making and techniques.
- Shop Talk - Ask other sellers about selling on Folksy, and discuss other Folksy shopkeeper issues.
- UK Craft Events - Regional Craft Links and arts / craft events in the UK - find, discuss and promote.
- Fancy a Cuppa? - Off-topic chat, for anything that isn’t art, craft or Folksy related.
- Meta - Questions or feedback about the forum itself.
Not sure which category your topic fits into? Leave it UNCATEGORISED and we will put it in the right place for you!
NOTE: the Folksy forums are intended for general craft talk and discussions related to Folksy. Please do not promote competitor services. If you need help with another site, please use their own forums, which are more appropriate for that kind of discussion.
Need help with Folksy.com ?
Please use our Helpdesk to find answers to the most frequently asked questions about buying and selling Folksy.com, to report any bugs or site issues, to suggest new or improved features for the site, or to contact us for further assistance.
The Folksy Team