👋 Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

Hi! I’m a newbie so haven’t really a clue what I’m doing. I’ve just opened a shop selling greetings cards, prints and personalised items. I’m a graphic designer and illustrator working newly working for myself! :slight_smile:

1 Like

and clearly I should proof read my posts! lol!

1 Like

Hi Tabitha, you’ll find there’s lots of great advice on these forums, they’re a bit new just yet so a lot of people are still finding they’re way around, but there are lots of very experienced sellers here and remember that everyone was new once!

1 Like

In at the deep end with the new forum - what I have seen so far is really good and I’m looking forward to spending more time here as I’d neglected the old one of late. I’m Sonia and I’ve had my shop, Fantoosh, here on Folksy for a couple of years now. I love making and selling my creations and meeting lots of interesting folks on the forums.

1 Like

Helloooo I’m a newbie! Hope to get into this a little bit and chat all things craft! :smile: K.

2 Likes

I’m new here but by the looks of it, the forum is pretty new too! It’s very pretty :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’m Betty and I’ve just set up my Folksy shop selling crochet items. Looking forward to spending more time here!

1 Like

Hi. This is all very new to me but quite exciting too. Hope you all enjoyed the sun today.

2 Likes

thanks Louisa, I’ll definitely be making use of the forums as any advice is always appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Roz from Rozcraftz. Been on folksy a while but never really got into the forum thingy…will try and make a bit more of an effort. Got to go and make the morning coffee now but will be back to have a proper look around later.

3 Likes

ah, ok thanks… no doubt I’ll be spending many a good hour in here and not actually getting any work done (nothing new there then!).

1 Like

Hi all im Kate (big waves)
I make quirky jewellery im totally new folksy and think i will probably spend far to much time on here now i know its just a click away! x
anyone any advice the best way to get traffic through your shop?
x

1 Like

Hi I’m Sara and a Newbie, i sell buttons, ribbon, charms and other craft supplies in my little shop Button Lane. Still have loads to add to my shop but I’m slowly getting there! hopefully see you all in the forums on the odd occasion i have any spare time lol

1 Like

Hello!

I am Kate, excited to see the new forums and looking forward to exploring!
I make jewellery and have been here about 18 months. I live with my 8 year old daughter in SW London and make jewellery in the corner of my living room!

I just had my 400th sale on Folksy, yeay! So naturally I love this site!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys, I am completely new to this! Didn’t realise there was a forum before!

My shop is here www.folksy.com/shops/TheOwlery

Look forward to chatting with you guys! :smile: :sunny:

1 Like

This is my first post on the new forum, so feeling a bit wobbly! I have managed to sort the avatar out, so have made some progress.
I am Pauline from The Crafty Curio Shop. I have been on Folksy for just over one year, have 74 sales under my belt and am loving it. Just hope I can get to grips with all this new stuff!

1 Like

Hello Everyone

I’m very New to all of this, set up my Folksy Shop on here a few weeks back. Just saw that there was a Folksy Forum, so thought I would introduce myself Gemma of Lovely Papilio Designs and my shop https://beta.folksy.com/shops/LovelyPapilioDesigns

Have a beautiful sunshine day!

Gem xx

Hello Everyone waves

Looks good it will take time to get used to it. One thing though: why are not the sellers shops somehow linked to the profiles? So when I click on avatar it will give the profile and also direct button to their shop?

This is something I asked about, not sure yet if it’s going to happen but I found it extremely useful to be able to click on a sellers name to get to their shop.

Hi everyone! I’ve just opened my shop on Folksy so please feel free to pop over and offer any opinions :slight_smile: I design and hand draw super cute illustrations for cards and I also create unique logo designs for small businesses. Has anyone got any top tips? Thanks :slight_smile:
(I’m not sure if it shows up or not but my shop is https://beta.folksy.com/shops/MrTurtleDesigns)

Ooh, this is new and different. Hello everybody, I liked the old forums hopefully this new one will have the same sense of community. I create jewellery and accessories.