šŸ‘‹ Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

Looking forward to taking a peek in your shop George.

Thank you Angela.

Hello :smiley: i am not new to Folksy but i am new to creating/making cards for all occasions,gift tags and bags also decorative glass candle holders, it took me a while to decide which path i wanted go and a unique business name to go with, so here i am after spending lots on new tools and supplies :wink: , my shop is rather empty as i am just starting up properly this year, some of you may know me, criticism is gratefully recieved in getting my shop set properly as i am hopeless at taking decent picturesā€¦

(Sorry for the long intro)

1 Like

Hi everyone

Iā€™m a new seller on Folksy, a friend and fellow Etsy seller has recently started selling here with immediate success so I thought Iā€™d give it a try.

I have 2 shops on Etsy and also sell on Ebay but Iā€™ve created my Folksy shop as a niche marketplace which is something Iā€™ve been wanting to do for quite a while now.

Iā€™m working a little bit backwards - Iā€™ve set up shop and listed my items and will be busily filling in the background and personal details over the next few days so if it looks a little bare - well, it is but Iā€™m onto it.

Fingers crossed for success :pray:

Jill

Hi everyone, I am Suzanne my shop is naturally precious designs.opened my folksy shop this January. Trying to find my way round ( I am not great at social media!!!)I make gemstone jewellery. I have been selling my jewellery for 5 years in galleries in the English Lake District. Gemstone are a real love of mine . Hope I can make folksy work , will give it a good go :slight_smile: Suzanne.

Hello,

Its been a long time since I have been on here. I had a shop on here a few years ago selling some jewellery and cards. I have just today re-opened my shop selling prints of my canvas paintings. Most of my paintings are of various locations around wales where I live. I have only got a few prints in my shop at the moment but will be adding more over the next few days. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think.

Louise

2 Likes

Hi!
Iā€™m Nush and Iā€™m making leather bags and accessories. Currently in my shop i have items made out of vegan leather but i constantly try to look for new inspurations, so soon i will be introducing genuine leather items. Have a look at my shop, let me know what you think and most importantly, stay tuned! Im happy to take custom orders and listen to your ideas you might have.
Nush x

1 Like

Hi

I use to be here a lot and have been away for a while but am back now waving crafty fairy sales thoughts.

Hi. Iā€™m Sam, selling under my business name of Violet Mae and Lucas (the middle names of my children!). Iā€™m a textile and mixed media artist, Iā€™m a single mum and have various rescued pets (Guinea pigs and dogs right now), I donā€™t have nearly enough time to create but I felt that opening a Shop on here would give me a good incentive! I juggle working part time in a vegan cafe and I teach home ed kids creative art one afternoon a week, Iā€™ve been self-employed for over 10 years now as I have health problems which prevent me from working full time (plus very limited childcare available to me!). I live in a fairly isolated rural location so I guess that Iā€™m looking for a bit of community too! Sorry for the essay! Hi everyone!

1 Like

Hello everyone Im not sure what im doing yet but im sure ill get thereā€¦i thinkā€¦I have just opened my shop and listed a few item I make jewellery specializing in silver stacking braceletsā€¦

1 Like

Hi, I started my Folksy shop just after Christmas but still on a learning curve. A friend recommended the Folksy forum today, so here I am. Looking forward to getting lots of tips. Jenny xx

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jenny! @CobbiesCorner

Kim
x

Thanks Kim, looking forward to working my way round the forum x

1 Like

Am I missing something? Are we allowing other countries to sell on Folksy now?

It would appear so, sadly!!!
J.

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a good Wednesday? Iā€™ve had my Folksy account and shop for quite a while but only just started using it: https://folksy.com/shops/HarlieandDragon

I like to make things that are quirky and a bit different, and love to upcycle. I also like to encourage people to do some crafting of their own, and hope to provide some more little DIY kits in the near future. I have a set of storage shelves that probably belong in a garage, but it lives in my spare room instead - stuffed full of things I hope to make other things out of!

Looking forward to favouriting lots of your lovely items here on Folksy!

Christy

Hi its Sue here I opened my shop a few days ago, Iā€™m still adding my crafts, pleasevtakeca look

https://folksy.com/items/6976803-Prints-Original-Paintings-Art-Deco-Ladies-Vintage-Fashion-Ladydarinefinecrafts

1 Like

Iā€™ve just opened my shop today and posted my first item - please visit and have a look :slight_smile:

https://folksy.com/shops/RiaCooper

1 Like

So I have been in here for a week and havenā€™t said helloā€¦
ā€¦so HELLOOOOO

Well the reason I am using the site to start with is to sell my momā€™s gemstone stash that she has acquired over the past few decades.
She has several illnesses and has asked me to raise some money and also get into a medium myself.
I will list strands over the next few weeks.

Everything is high end semi precious and ice had an amazing 1st week so thank you.

As soon as Iā€™m funded up in sure Iā€™ll be buying off some amazing creators on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Im new on Folksy and just having a little look around. I only have one item listed at the moment but hoping to add much more soon.
Hopefully there will be exciting times ahead.

2 Likes