Folksy Ltd

👋 Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

(Crystal Clarke) #1177

Hello Everyone,
I opened my new shop yesterday The Bikers Hoard. Handmade Confectionery using natural ingredients, no additives, no colourings. Mainly fudge at present in different, unusual flavours, it is hand stirred to get the texture just right. Made in Devon.

I look forward to getting involved in the forums.

https://folksy.com/shops/TheBikersHoard

(Lunaandthemoon) #1178

Hello, my name is Sarah and I’ve been slowly stocking my shop Luna and the Moon. I make a bit of a mixture of hand stamped and macrame jewellery, some of which can be personalised. I used to make and sell jewellery a few years ago before my youngest was born and now hes at school I’m trying to get back into it. Things have changed a little on here since then lol. Feel free to have a look and let me know what you think.

(FairyHideaway) #1179

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. I’m new to Folksy, joined a couple of days ago, so busy stocking my shop at the moment. I make jewellery, flower fairy dolls, bead fairy charms, memory boxes and the odd painting here and there, and pet portraits. But my Folksy shop is just fairy related items. My other things are sold by word of mouth on social media.

I’m still looking around at all the wonderful shops on here, what a huge variety of talents.

I think Folksy is much more community based than the other well known shop!