Folksy Ltd

👋 Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

(Hugr Workshop) #1241

Hey there. Another new member to Folksy :slight_smile: I live in the north of Shetland, as if Shetland itself wasn’t far enough! I work full time and craft as and when time allows, mostly in Silver, but I also use base metals, stone, leather and sometimes draw too.
Just thought I’d stop by and introduce myself.

HW.

(melrogerson) #1242

Hi everyone :grinning: Just joined so trying to find my way around at the mo but thought I’d just say hello

(RicePopDesigns) #1243

Hello!

I opened my shop a few weeks ago but just getting round to the forums!

My shop contains my hand drawn then digitized artwork pieces, suitable for children’s rooms and nurseries. Personalised pieces are also available as well as commissions!

Please take a look, any constructive feedback welcome!

https://folksy.com/shops/RicePopDesigns

(Janine Morris) #1244

Hi, I 've had my Folksy shop on and off for a few years.
I have been very quiet over the last few years as the day job was so busy, however, I missed creating things and am determined to make more of this shop this year.

It’s nice to be back.

(linzijc) #1245

Hi,

Just opened my shop & I’m really excited to be part of this community.

Any tips would be more thsn welcome :smile:

Linzi.

(linzijc) #1246

Also, forgot to ask… how often do shop stats update?

(Dee Brett) #1247

Hi Linzi! Welcome - Folksy is a lovely place to be :slight_smile:

Shop stats update daily, it’s the first thing I check when I wake up :joy: You have buttons for daily, weekly & monthly stats. Note that if you try & refresh just after midnight it will show 0’s for the day before - think it must update sometime in the early hours!

I’ve just clicked on your ‘fox and bumble’ link to have a nosy at your shop (& favourite a few things for you :slight_smile: ) but the link says ‘shop not found’? Is your shop open?

Dee x

(linzijc) #1248

Thank you very much Dee for the lovely welcome and yes my shop is definitely open, I accidentally set up my shop up on my old personal account so the lovely support people have been correcting it for me. Here’s the link again, hopefully it will work now.:smiley:

(http://folksy.com/shops/foxandbumble)

(linzijc) #1249

Forgot to say that I’m not sure why the link on my post doesn’t work anymore :thinking: I’ll look into it, thanks for letting me know :+1:

(Dee Brett) #1250

Hi Linzi, yes that link worked! Maybe the original doesn’t cos it was posted before the update? Your art is amazing…absolutely love your owls!! Xx

(linzijc) #1251

Thank you so much & glad you like it :two_hearts: