Folksy Ltd

👋 Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

Hi Lynn, great to meet you, I’ve just been browsing your shop too, lovely idea to use the unearthed materials, very original. I’ve like your shop and some items too, as far as I know :joy::joy: just getting my head round the Folksy platform still at the moment :joy:

1 Like

Hi Danielle, great portraits in your shop I love them. Mine’s a bit sparse too but I’ve vowed to try to post one item a day till I catch up​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you Andy - you’ve got some lovely items too :slight_smile:
You’re doing better than me at adding listings! :joy:

1 Like

Hello
I am returning to Folksy after a long break. I want to support Folksy, as it is a UK based platform, which means a lot to me.
I made some good friends before, and I am hoping to make some new friends along the way.
Thanks
SallyAnn

5 Likes

Hello! I’m a complete Folksy newbie and I’ve used the rainy day to set up a new shop. Please visit me. :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to getting to know people and find out how things run here.

1 Like

Hello! I have been on Folksy for a few weeks now, slowly adding more items to my shop. I hope to find some new friends here and looking forward to meeting crafters and makers.

3 Likes

Hiya I just joined three days ago :slight_smile: slowly adding items to my page and looking forward to seeing where Folksy takes me xxx

3 Likes

Hello I am Sarh Flanagan I am new to Folksy and I am getting to know the forum and the procedures, I am an artist who loves wildlife. I am selling my cards and prints at the moment but hope to put on some original works. I have seen some lovely jewellery and many lovely crafts on show here. I have just taken part in Notts Open studios which was a wonderful and tiring experience

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m Paul and my shop is Jagged Jewellery. I make silver jewellery for men and women and I’m brand new to all this. Looking forward to being part of the Folksy set!

2 Likes

Hello all, I have just joined Folksy and I must say I love the look of the site. My name is Catherine and I am a retired teacher, now making crafting my hobby and pleasure. I have just taken a delivery of leather this morning and I can’t wait to get started on another project! I also love checking out forums!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Katie I’m a new seller here on folksy my shop is https://folksy.com/shops/Lunaandwolfscrafts I make resin charms jewellery shaker charms and many other things I hope everyone is having a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I am back! I have decided to leave you know who that is now for big business and will be putting up prints of my acrylic paintings each day as I make them. I will start with those I already have. Living in Somerset they will be of local views and places of interest. I hope that they are liked and you might follow me and perhaps buy one.

Hello, I’m Jacqui, aka bythecrookofmyhook. I’m a 40 something northerner living in a co-op in Liverpool with 17 other adults, 12 kids and a menagerie of animals. I have a 12yr old boy myself and a staffy/sharpei cross. My main craft is freeform crochet with some embroidery, wire work, beading etc thrown in. I also paint and lino print but it’s my crochet I sell mostly. I’ve been doing it over 30 years now… I boast a wee bit that’s I can just about make anything in crochet. :wink:.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Love your freestyle crochet, Jacqui! Welcome to Folksy. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! New to the forums and I have been on Folksy for a couple of months now :grinning:

My name is Sian and I am a self confessed crochet addict!

1 Like

Hi, I am new to the forums but not new to Folksy - I am returning after a very long break and I am in the process of starting to stock my shop up and I have a lot of work to do! I do use another well known craft selling site but am getting disillusioned with it and I love the UK focus on Folksy. I live in Somerset and I make needle felted items to sell and enjoy a number of other crafts just for fun! I am just browsing through the forums and thought I’d say hi!

Hi Im Lynn, new to Folksy (properly) and the forums. I tried Folksy a couple of years ago but didn’t really get anywhere and left after a couple of months. Hoping this time to really work at it and get some decent sales. I do sell on an number of other sites plus my own website. Cant keep your eggs in one basket as they say. So hi from me!

1 Like

Hi, I’ve come back to folksy after a break, I sell on another handmade site, but decided to try selling here again. I really like the friendly atmosphere here and the forum.
I love to make junk journals, which aren’t filled with junk as you may think! :grinning: I make my journals with tea dyed paper, scrapbook paper and also recycle papers from old school books and vintage books. I would love to find other sellers here who make this type of journal.
https://folksy.com/shops/melaniebarnes

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Gaynor from Gaynor Marshall Designs, I’ve had my shop a while now but upgraded to Folksy plus yesterday and realised it was about time I introduced myself formally here.
I think I see a few familiar faces from the Folksy Clubhouse over on Facebook :waves:
I’m a screen printer, surface pattern designer, illustrator and sewer. At the moment I’m primarily selling my greetings cards and prints in my shop, but I create sewing tutorials over on my blog and for also for magazines. I’m a sewing tutor too and taught City & Guilds previously.
I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone here. xx

Hi everyone, I’m Katie from Katie’s Shed, I’ve had a Folksy shop for a few years now but have recently starting using it again so thought I would say hi.
I make free motion stitched cards, gifts and birthday badges. I live in Jersey in the Channel Islands where I work from my home studio and am pleased to offer free UK postage on all listings. I have lots of pretty goodies in my shop and look forward to getting to know you all in the form. x