Wedding went really well

Our daughters wedding went really well, everyone had a great time and it was lovely to see our family who’d travelled from America to be there. We had a little hitch just 36 hours later. Majority of the family came down with what we think was food poisoning, but I must add not from the wedding but from an Indian Take Away we had on the Sunday. So my daughter and her new husband were both ill on their honeymoon and we are also ill on holiday. Not a good start for either of us.

Glad the wedding went well, and that family came from the USA. Sorry to hear you have all been ill, hope you are all recovering its no way to be spending either a honeymoon or a holiday. Take care Hazel

1 Like

Hi Pauline

Glad to hear the wedding went well :smiley:
Such a shame about you all falling ill, and at such a special time.

take care
karen x

1 Like

I think the majority of us are on the mend now.

Oh no Pauline :frowning: so sorry you and your daughter and SiL ended up with food poisioning. I hope you are all feeling better now.

Good to hear you all had a lovely family wedding celebration :slight_smile:

It ended up 9 of us in the end.

Aww… what a pity! I hope everyone is much better now and the honeymoon holiday isn’t spoiled. X

I forgot to say that my Daughter bought this beautiful fascinator from Lorna Green, and it looked absolutely perfect as my daughter was going for the 1920’s look.
http://folksy.com/items/5897851-Handmade-green-fascinator-with-brooch-detail

1 Like

It is good to hear that the wedding went well. I would also like to share my experience, last month my daughter also got married at Addison of Boca Raton, the wedding day was perfect with all the arrangements. All my friends and relatives came to the wedding and it was lavishly celebrated. It feels good when all the things goes well at the time of the wedding.

1 Like