What are you reading?

I’m reading Origin by Dan Brown. I find his books can be quite thought-provoking.

2 Likes

I am now reading “The Return” by Victoria Hislop.

Hi ,
Back after a few years…
helloooooo
best book ever is The Night Circus… still have book hangover after two years…
and currently reading the Dalai Lamas Cat… brilliant x
hi everyone…

“The Secret History” by Donna Tart, after hearing Radio 4’s version recently - gripping stuff!

I can recommend The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton, I couldn’t put it down. For an unusual read The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley, slightly fantasy, but the book cover is amazing.

1 Like

I’m still working my way through all the Thomas Hardy novel’s. At the moment I’m reading ‘Desperate Remedies’, when I finish I shall have a quick break from Hardy to read Harlan Coben’s latest, his books are fab, think I’ve read nearly all of them so far. :slight_smile:

Just started reading ‘Song of the Skylark’ by Erica James. I adore her books, they are wonderful feel good novels that take me to my happy place.

Reading under the covers 2am whilst my oh snores!!!
Sleep Tight by Rachel Abbott

The Woodsman Ben Law
Im a slow reader unlike my bookworm wife!

Wyntertide by Robert Caldecott , sequel to Rotherwierd . Good if you like off beat fantasy - but Gormaghast’ish ( but I like it better that I did that , has a touch more humour )

I love Kate Morton but just finishing Good as dead, by Mark Billingham.

The Companion by Sarah Dunnakey. Described as “… rich with mystery…” I loved this novel.

The disappearance of Katie Wren by Amy Cross. For those into horror you will love these. I found her at the beginning of this year and have read so many of her books for free. I never pay for books now.

I haven’t read much for a while but am currently about half way through Holy Island by LJ Ross.
I do like a good murder mystery.

If you want a love story without any unsavoury language nor sex scenes then To the bright edge of the world is truly wonderful.

1 Like