What have you listed today? November 2017

Some new mitts

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/7071089-Christmas-Card-Winter-Card-Winter-Landscape-Deer-Card-Music-Card

1 Like
1 Like

A festive cushion.

I’m refilling my shop after an extended maternity break so please take a peek. Here’s todays listing:

Given how cold it is today, I thought it was apt to lost this warm and cosy scarf today!

My new listing today

Just popped on these lovelies
Pendant turned from beautifully figured laburnum wood and measuring 50mm in diameter with a soft sheen wax finish. The pendant comes complete with black glazed cord and decorative bead, finished with a magnetic clasp for quick and easy fastening, and the length of the cord from clasp to bottom of the pendant when fastened (ie the drop) is approximately 280mm.

and
Light pull turned from beautifully figured English poplar with a stylised owl pyrographed onto it face. It measures 57mm long and 25mm in diameter at its widest point and after sanding has been waxed to a soft sheen. The light pull, which could also be used for a window blind, is designed so that the cord can be threaded through the 3mm hole and knotted, with the knot being concealed by the recess in the bottom

Merino wristwarmers just listed-

Sheep.

Super early listing with baby on knee…

2 Likes
1 Like