Folksy Ltd

What I would love to sell today 2019

1 Like

Small gift idea maybe.

1 Like

A silver metal and moonstone unicorn brooch handmade in pewter…

1 Like

This lovely Peridot necklace would love a new home :grinning:

2 Likes

This Red Jasper Pendant Necklace

1 Like

One of my tawny owl linocut prints, this one in black on blue handmade paper…

2 Likes

I’d love to sell some Christmas cards today! :wink:
Here is a selection of 5 ‘Happy Christmas’ cards featuring a robin, pheasant, stag, hare and a fox.

1 Like

I have just started selling on Folksy today so I may be a bit ambitious thinking I will get a sale straight away, anyhow as I live in Twickenham I would love to get a sale of my Rugby Christmas card. Its hand drawn and airbrushed in Photoshop on a real photographic background that I took whilst traveling. Many thanks, Richard

Link to my shop listing

1 Like

I’d like to sell a concertina greetings card :slight_smile: Here’s one:

2 Likes

A silver pewter photo frame with a harvest and dragonfly design, handmade. A unique Christmas present for someone special…

A decorative scarf for year round wear.

1 Like

To be 100% honest …anything would be lovely …Etsy ,ebay and our own site are up in sales …Folksy is a lovely site to use but alas still no sales:grimacing::grimacing:

Hi, I’d love to sell my wooden handpainted advent calendar, so far it’s had lots of views but no sales.

My shop has only been open a few weeks and I’ve yet to make a sale, so to sell anything would be lovely!

One of my striking owl prints on handmade paper, an inexpensive Christmas gift with a contemporary look, ready to frame…

1 Like

I would love to see this lovely bag head off to a new home as I think any young lady would love it :tulip:

Im wondering if these are too expensive? - no takers yet. What do you guys think?
£5 but packaged in pretty christmas tissue in a gift box.

Little piggy would love to “move house” :wink:

I’d be sad to see this one go but also happy to give it a new home :grinning: