What was the last item you sold on Folksy?

Thanks Claire. Yes the holiday was just the R and R we both needed - a productive week - read 3 books, knitted a baby coat, started a blanket and walked miles :joy:

2 Likes

My very latest design of heart.
Listed it.
Pinned and Tweeted it.
Posted it on Facebook.
Blinked.
Sold it … to someone who saw it on Facebook…<.30 mins after I posted it.
Oh the wonderful power of social media.
Please believe me. It is worth putting in the effort :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This gorgeous sunset ruin was the last item I sold :blush::rainbow:

2 Likes
1 Like

Two pairs of socks !!

1 Like

This print, sold today,

1 Like

Oh the fantastic power of social media should never be under-rated.

I say this as I know there are sellers on here who decline to use it.

…On Saturday I designed a new heart, listed it here, shared it on Facebook and sold it within 30 minutes.
(That post got 102 likes and 5 shares and I also shared it on Instagram which go 64 likes … these are record figures for me :slight_smile: ).
…As that first heart sold so fast I made 3 more on Sunday. Sold all those too… gone out in the post today. One customer saw it because her friend shared my FB post !

…As those hearts sold so fast I made another 6 today but this time set up a Reserved listing for them and asked people who wanted them to PM me on Facebook to reserve.
As I wanted to make sure those who had said they wanted one got first chance this time.
…All 6 now sold …oh and another 2 not yet made but will be tomorrow.
… one sale incidentally is via Instagram not Facebook

but doesn’t this all just prove how very good social media can be if you can catch it right.
Thanks by the way are due to @dottiedesigns for the British Crafters FB share which just about clinched today’s sales.

Signed

Happy Bunny xxx

5 Likes

I sold this copper plaque immediately after showing it on Facebook (to a fellow Folksy seller, thanks Jessica!)

5 Likes

Wow, @JOYSofGLASS! brilliant!

2 Likes

So happy to have sold one of my my 1:12th scale strawberries scenes! https://folksy.com/items/7238531-Dolls-House-Miniature-Food-1-12-Scale-Strawberries

3 Likes

How do you even DO that? :grin::grin::grin::grin: Incredible!

1 Like

Thanks!! I grow a very small strawberry patch!

2 Likes

Forgot to posts these. Sold on Jan 1st - my last sale

1 Like

Sold a cowl today

Lesley

3 Likes

So excited to have had my first bear sale in Folksy today…Blossom has been adopted

8 Likes

Am so glad my Japanese lady has found a new home.

2 Likes

My copper heart coaster…

1 Like

…and the last of my Mimosas went yesterday as well.

2 Likes

One of these vintage fabric lampshades

2 Likes

So pleased to have sold one of these this morning.

2 Likes