Folksy Ltd

What was the last item you sold?

(Kim Blythe) #583

I sold this embroidery machine cover this morning

(LittleTrinketGirl) #584

This one has been ordered by a lady in New York! I’m really thrilled!

(Plumporridge) #585

Yesterday I had a double sale and then this morning, a customer bought seven make-up bags. I can’t quite believe it.

https://folksy.com/items/7021703-Make-up-bag-purse-in-vintage-rose-print-fabric

(Kim Blythe) #586

Well, there must be a run on make up bags @plumporridge because I just sold these 3 this evening!

(Silvana Briers) #587

Just for a change, it wasn’t a sheep brooch! It was one of my more expensive hallmarked items instead so I’m chuffed. I don’t send away many to be hallmarked, only those that are over the legal weight, anything smaller, or those that I combine with copper (most of my designs) I don’t bother so that it keeps the prices down generally. Given I do mostly animals and other quirky stuff now, it’s lovely that one of my more classic designs has been chosen.

(Mandie Bailey) #588

These two pieces

(Tina Martin) #589

(reladesigns) #590

(Eileens Craft Studio) #591

I sold these little beads yesterday

(Diane Kendal Lee) #592

A little cat necklace - tiny simple unfussy.

(Diane Kendal Lee) #593

Lovely as usual x

(Tina Martin) #594

One of my Halloween cards :slight_smile:

(Silvana Briers) #595

It’s surprising how many people think we take the easy way out by stamping instead of laboriously cutting out with tiny, thin blades. Don’t know about you but I’ve had to resort to a maginifying glass as well as my normal glasses!

(Helen Clifford) #596

A set of colourful cards

(Plumporridge) #597

My sales have picked up again in the last week, in fact I’ve been on the best sellers list for a couple of days, so am very happy. This is one of the three items I sold yesterday, all to one customer.

(Sue) #598

A button!

(Tina Martin) #599

https://folksy.com/items/6235711-Pearl-Anniversary-Card

(Silvana Briers) #600

Michael the copper and sterling silver gingerbreadman brooch. A celebration is needed - he’s my 40th sale on Folksy but it’s taken me 6 years to get there!!!

(Lynn Britton) #601

A pair of Dragon Scale cuff mitts

(PetraBradleyPrints) #602

A little lavender bag