Who would you like to see as a featured maker on Folksy?

@heatherandhome daisywings has already been a featured maker Flowers, fairies and fancy dress - meet artist and illustrator DaisyWings

2 Likes

Awwww, Georgina, I’m not worthy! Thanks so very much for your nomination. I really appreciate it :smiley:

Oops - missed that. But I’m sure Folksy admin will remember!

1 Like

Another fan of @SusanBettyArt here - I love her work, she captures the atmosphere of Scotland so well I almost feel I am there. I also have a wonderful mixed media piece of hers hanging in my kitchen - so talented.

1 Like

Two of my favourite artists have already been mentioned, but I would love to see @SusanBettyArt or @GeorginaCrawfordArt or even both together, I love Scotlands stunning rugged wild and both of these talented ladies capture that perfectly but in very different ways.

Roz…many heartfelt thanks to you. What a lovely surprise to wake up to. Big hugs. :smiley::green_heart::smiley:

3 Likes

Aww, Lynne, thank you heaps & heaps. :green_heart:

@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I’ll second Elly’s suggestion of Helen @PocketfulCreations.

1 Like

Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and Amanda @plumporridge thank you both so much. That’s very kind of you xx

1 Like

I’d like to suggest another seller whose work is truly beautiful. Cora of Takara Crafts is inspiring!

Her photographs are absolutely stunning and the delicacy of her work blows me away. Not a single sale but you’ve said, admin, that this isn’t a problem.

1 Like

Wow! I’ve just seen this! Thank you, Nikki @GlintBeads much appreciated :blush:

I’d also like to see @PocketfulCreations, I have one of her gnome bags and it is fantastic quality.

3 Likes

@AndyBlowersArt is another shop I really like

1 Like

@Cherryhillstudio
@AbsolutelyClay
@Sewhooliboo
@stationcatpottery
@thecamelscap

are a few more

Thanks so much Joanne :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Thanks so much Heather @heatherandhome I have been featured maker in the past, this is the link; Flowers, fairies and fancy dress - meet artist and illustrator DaisyWings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t realise this. Thanks for the link. Love your cards! Hx

Thanks Heather, it was a while ago, so easy to miss :slight_smile:

1 Like