Folksy Ltd

Wish I could share my xmas list

(Helen Dale) #1

There are loads of thugs I love on folksy and would love someone (mr HbyH) to buy them for me for Christmas (since I’m too busy buying for other folks), but I can’t find a simple way to share my favourites. Would be great if we could set up Christmas lists which we could share. Anyone found an easy way to do this?."

1 Like
(Eileens Craft Studio) #2

The only way I can think of is sending him the url links to the items you like.

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #3

I send my mum txt messages with the links of things I like.
It’s works once so far :smiley:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #4

What a brilliant idea. A wish list, that you could send to the loving half.
Maybe need a special box on the dashboard where we could keep all our desires!
Howabout it Camilla @folksycontent ?
Suzzie x

(Lily Lily Handmade) #5

It is a great idea. Here’s the link to the suggested feature that someone added earlier (it currently has 17 votes), in case you wanted to add your vote:

2 Likes
(Sarah Lambert) #6

That’s a good idea- I’ve got one on pinterest - a mixture of things I’d like and things I’d like to buy for others. Be good to have one you can access on Folksy though.

1 Like
(Helen Dale) #7

Oo, that would just take soooooo long Eileen.

(Christine Shephard) #8

I think you can add things from other sites to an Amazon wish list now.

1 Like
(Kim Blythe) #9

Create a Folksy wishlist board on Pinterest. I have a general ‘Wishlist’ board on there and keep sharing it with family. You never know, I might be lucky!

2 Likes
(Roz) #10

You can use Amazons wish list facility and add items from anywhere else on the internet. Its really easy to do.

1 Like
(Dayzee) #11

@HandbagsbyHelen

As others have said, I too have a wishlist board on Pinterest that I share with my friends and family. I then pin stuff from all over the Internet to give them an idea of what I’d like. :wink:

1 Like
(Minerva) #12

If the wish list on Folksy is something we can share only, then it is a good idea. But if our favorites can be seen by the public (in the future), then I wouldn’t like anyone sharing my list :neutral_face:

1 Like
(Camilla) #13

A wishlist is actually something that’s been on our wishlist for ages, so yes please do vote on that feature. I’d love to see it happen. In the meantime you can add things to your favourites, so that works as a wishlist and share the link to that?

This would be the link (although they would need to be signed in as you).
https://folksy.com/me/favourite_shop_items

And as others say, you can make wishlists on Pinterest… and if they’ve got lots of nice things from Folksy on them we might even share them in our gift guides - so then you would have your own personalised wishlist!

1 Like
(Sarah Lambert) #14

I just read about this, don’t know if it would help til Folksy get their wish list .