Folksy Ltd

Woweee - 3 sales in an hour! What's your biggest order?

(Natalie Morris) #1

Holy cow. I just made 3 sales in an hour - and two of them were multiple purchase big orders. If I get a couple of sales a week I am happy - this is unprecedented!!!

Anyone else had a boom in sales this month? Would love to hear about your biggest order

(sandranesbitt) #2

Well done you !!!

Still waiting for my 1st sale x ,( mind you only been selling on Folksy a few weeks)

cool shop too

( Carol ) #3

My biggest one was about three months ago, 62 items to the same customer!

(CopperTobi) #4

Wow! Congratz! My the biggest ever was 7, but not here :slight_smile:

( Carol ) #5

lol I doubt i’ll ever have it happen again :joy:

(Louise Foot) #6

I’ve had several orders amounting to £70 but nothing higher (I guess there is only so much I can expect people to spend on toiletries so that’s fair enough).

What does happen more often than not is one order is followed directly by another on Folksy (followed by a lull of days or weeks). I can only assume it’s because they crop up the front page “being bought now” which will increase their desirability.

I made it in to the eco guide (yay) & no sooner had I noticed I got 2 nice big consecutive sales … deluded myself it was the start of something bigger , now its gone all ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz again

(Dawn Sneesby) #7

My sales have gone quiet this month only sold one but sold 20 items in August. Always up and down.

(So Sew Megan) #8

Lovely to hear of your success. Sure sales will come @sandranesbitt I love what you’ve been listing on the daily challenge

(sandranesbitt) #9

thanks @SoSewMegan I hope so too. Want to sell a little bit of stock so can make way for more creations , lol

(BaggieAggie) #10

Wow! Well done, Natalie! I’ve re-opened my shop today after a long absence, and I’ll be happy if I get three sales a week, lol!

(Claire Mead) #11

Wow, I’ll have some of that as well please. Well done, that’s fantastic news - glad you’re having some great sales x

(Rosesworkshop) #12

My biggest order here was just under £70; that was back in summer of 2013. The same summer my biggest order elsewhere was just over £200. I would love to see either shop back up at those levels again :slight_smile:

(Grimm Exhibition) #13

£100 for 4 bridesmaids headwear items.

(Martine Brumwell) #14

I once sold about 15 mice to a cafe owner. I’ve no idea why he wanted so many - I wondered whether they were for gifts or whether he put them on the tables. I’d love to go in that cafe and find my little mice everywhere but it was too far away.

(marymayatsuffolktextiles) #15

That’s really good! hope it continues and you get your couple of sales a week x

(Diane Keeble) #16

well done, hope it carries on x