Your recent Folksy purchases

Thank you for your lovely feedback Helen, and so pleased you like them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought a beautiful card for my sister from @johnrichard and two brooches, from @CatherineMayDesign and another from @ClarkJewellery, one will be for my sister and the other for myself, from the lovely talented people on Folksy.

Brooches ordered on Wednesday evening and arrived Friday morning. You canā€™t get a better service than that.

Iā€™ve bought some birthday gifts in the last few weeksā€¦ all for tea people!

1 Like

I bought these lovely earrings from Lindsay @BeguiledByTheBead, they go perfectly with my new dress.
Thank you Lindsay

2 Likes

Thank you so much Lynn, glad you like the earrings and that they match your dress, itā€™s not always easy to match from computer photos. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I recently bought these beautiful earrings from @AppleQueenJewellery,and Iā€™m delighted with them (my hubby even commented on how pretty they are!)

I also bought this lovely bag from @erkinwald as a present and itā€™s gorgeous. My Aunt will love it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Helen, Iā€™m glad you (and your hubby!) like them :hugs:

1 Like

My wonderful husband has just bought these for me, from https://folksy.com/shops/GoodIntentions

I bought these beautiful, embroidered birds from @CraftedByEcho and theyā€™re even more gorgeous than my photos show. Theyā€™re embroidered on both sides. I bought them as a gift for someone but am going to keep them for us instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Carrie and am so happy you like them. Iā€™ve been stitching a few more of them which Iā€™ll post next week. xo

Bought a beautifully painted stone form Tina @DaisyWings

1 Like

My husband bought me these earrings that I had had my eye on for some time, for my birthday yesterday. I love them!

I bought this last week as a gift for my husband from Sarah at Hafod Herbal. Iā€™m happy to say the gift was well received :slightly_smiling_face: We have been having fun making the gin (we felt like alchemists :nerd_face::tumbler_glass:). The blend is delicious too.

1 Like

A lovely pen for my brotherā€™s birthday, from @grandpaspens

Purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas

2 Likes

Just received some lovely candles and soap from @CandlesByDeb . They all smell and look gorgeous.

2 Likes

Just received a beautiful hand painted ceramic bauble with two Christmassy chickens on, and a gorgeous stitched hoop to hang on my wall saying ā€˜chicken loverā€™ from @Daisylions which are fab, and I am awaiting a lampshade from the very talented Hannah Madden printmaker which I canā€™t wait to put on a new standard lamp iā€™ve just bought! Yay!! :heart_eyes:

:kissing_heart:Thanks for the lovely tag xxxx much appreciated so nice to know you love the chicken madnessā€‹:heart_eyes:

Iā€™ve needed one of these for ages! Practical and prettyā€¦

1 Like

A new baby card for someone special

1 Like