Your recent Folksy purchases

Treated myself recently to these lovely items from @thimbleville and @Daisylions

2 Likes

Thank you! @BrambleandBurt That’s one of my fave button gardens! Helen x

Love these. Just purchased 2 for stocking fillers.

1 Like

I broke my yarn buying ban and bought these gorgeous yarns from @AbstractCat

2 Likes

Loving my new bag image
Thanks you so much Helen @pocketfulcreations

2 Likes

Thanks so much Karen. Glad you’re pleased with it. x

1 Like

Thank you Hannah​:raising_hand_woman:t3::hugs::clap::clap::clap:so glad you like my new design​:partying_face:

Beautiful Silver earrings from @OrukiDesign thank you so much Dee, I love them x

2 Likes

Aw, thanks for the shout Karen! So pleased you like them :grin: Thank you for the lovely review xx

2 Likes

A beautiful doll, I make dolls but I really admire Carols work, this one is for my mum’s birthday and so different.
@PooksStudio

A needle felting kit also for a birthday present later this month, he is gorgeous and from @Frankie&Sidney ![7559146-Mouse-character-needle-felting-kit-0|496x400]
(upload://LlLfTBLcn7IwzopHqle3N52F5M.jpeg)

and some gorgeous cards from Doodleicious this week.

Lovely Fingerless gloves from @erkinwald

1 Like

This fab card for my husband’s birthday.

and a hanging bird as a stocking filler by @Bimblebird

1 Like

I am really pleased with both of my recent Folksy purchases.
Some early Christmas shopping from @PocketfulCreations

Plus a little treat for myself from @TinkATextiles

2 Likes

Thanks Sam. I’m so glad you’re pleased with it. Thanks for the lovely review too. xx

More lovely fabrics from Ink cloth https://folksy.com/items/7592416-SOLD-Custom-Bundle-Fabric

I’m really pleased with the mask I bought here…

Well made, neatly packaged and quickly delivered. I wanted to adjust the elastic ear loops a bit to get a close fit and that was easy to do because they’re not sewn it at a fixed length.

Love Wax melts.

I bought these lovely vintage love coasters from Carol @The DecoCraft Shop for my sewing room

2 Likes

Just bought a planner pouch from @DesignsByMLP and added this cute llama hand sanitiser holder because I couldn’t resist :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m on a roll :rofl: I’ve just bought these gorgeous turquoise earrings for my Mum from @TheBeadHare :heart_eyes:

2 Likes