Anyone interested in a July daily listings thread?

Its come to that time again for me to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the challenge of a daily listing club for July 2015.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing club before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the Club for June, the June Pearls and see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:

The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you out of the club if you miss a day here of there.

Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

Visit the items of your fellow club members, actually go and check out the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!

Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in what ever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the club, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our Fave name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

June Name suggestions!

June Independents
July Lions
July Rubies
July Jugglers
July Jewels

Okay, you can probably guess I was getting a bit stuck on titles, any help and name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Donna x

Looking forward to seeing who would like to be involved.

1 Like

Hi
I’d love to join in again next month. in shock that July is nearly here eek.
I’m happy with any name. I know not helpful.

I’d like to join in again but might only manage the first couple of weeks, the last 2 weeks are looking busy so will probably put my shop into holiday mode, July Jugglers sounds good to me as that is what I seem to be doing a lot of at the moment (metaphorically speaking)

Yes please…add me onto the list.

me me me! I have popped a link on the Folksy Shop Group as well :slight_smile:

Yes please although the first week in July I probably won’t contribute much as my shop will be in holiday mode but will still be popping in to see everyone else’s contributions.

Any name - put them in a hat if theres no clear winner! The Larkspur and Water Lily are July flowers so could maybe incorporate them in the name suggestions.

I’ll be here, no holidays booked for July :smile:

I’ve never done this before, but I need to get a bit less random in my listing and promoting habits, so maybe this will help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

I would like to join in again. I rarely manage a daily listing of my own but it’s fun to see what everyone’s making and it’s nice to promote each other where we can :blush:

Karen

Yes please Donna …thank you for all your hard work with the thread :heart_eyes:
Steph x

Can I join in again. Can’t promise to list every day, but I will try and keep up. July Lions sounds good to me, but I also thought about the song from Grease - Summer Loving. Or in our case, ‘Summer Listers, having a blast’ So Summer Listers for short??? Thanks for all your hard work Donna x

Jacqueline x

I like that name Jacqueline. Can o vote for July listers too.

Think we were lions last year :smile:

Definitely interested: I should be better towards the end, as I’m a teacher! July Jewels sounds good, or Jaguars instead of lions if you want to alliterate, or really anything!

xoxo

Rhiannon

Oops! I think I may have forgotten about that. Scrap the Lion vote then please and can you add a vote for Jewels then - that is if we can’t have Summer Listers.

Jacqueline x

Yes please and I rather like Larkspur :smiley:

Yes please.

I like the floral theme - larkspurs or Lillie’s sound good to me

Thanks Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts for running the thread