Anyone Interested in the May 2016 Daily Listers Challenge?

Yes it’s that time again, nearing the end of the month and time to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the challenge of a daily listing club for May 2016.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the thread for April Flowers to see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:
The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you off the thread if you miss a day here or there.
Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.
Visit the items of your fellow daily listers, i.e. actually click on the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!
Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the challenge, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our favourite name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

May Name suggestions!

May Belles
May Mavericks
May Buds
May Blossoms

Gosh these challenge names are getting harder to think up lol! any help and name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing who would like to be involved.

Yes please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads and thanks for running the thread. I will happily take my turn later in the year but can’t manage it at the moment. Love the idea of May Mavericks - just looked up the definition - an unorthodox or independent-minded person - oh yes!

3 Likes

Yes please i would love to.I like the sound of May Blossoms…dawn

1 Like

That’s brilliant roz. Think im with you especially with that definition.
That max for another month. Let me know if you want me to do next month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please, I’m with Roz @OrchardFelts love being a maverick !

1 Like

Count me in - I will try and do better than I have in April! Debbie x

1 Like

Thanks for running the thread Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, Me too please :slight_smile: I’m loving the May Mavericks and the definition is so me!

1 Like

I would love to join in if you will still have me? Mavericks is good for me!

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Yes please max.

Love may blossoms but happy with any

Count me in Maxine. I’m happy to be a maverick in May. :wink:

Alison x

I couldn’t make April due to a family holiday which turned into a bit of a family medical nightmare :rolling_eyes: but after a break to catch up on things I’m ready to return :slight_smile:

I’d like to take part again please. Happy to be a May Maverick!

Jayne x

Yes, please, Max, and thanks for leading this month’s thread. I must say that, not only does this thread provide the impetus we all need at times, but those partaking are such a caring, sociable and supportive bunch :slight_smile: Thanks to the ‘old hands’ for making me feel welcome x

good to see so many joining in, Mavericks seem to be the favourite :slight_smile:

Please can I join in too :grin:

1 Like

Hopefully I can keep up with it…I have managed it for 2 years now and thanks to the plus account I can relist a lot of things…so yes please…count me in.

Thanks for offering to run the thread again next month. I think it keeps us all focused. Count me in although I will be away on holidays for one week of it.

Jeanie x

Thanks very much max! Your hard work is v. Much appreciated xxx
Count me in X

Yes please, I’d like to join in again. Thanks Maxine.

Count me in I have just paid for a plus account so have no trouble listing each day now as I have plenty of stuff to sell. I like Mavericks as a name.