Craftjuice May 2015

Hi and welcome to the Craftjuice thread.

www.craftjuice.com67

Submit your items to Craftjuice then post your link here.

To make it easier to vote please post your links using the following method:-

After you have submitted your item, you will notice 3 links underneath the title description. Click the middle link (your username) which will open up your profile page. On the top left hand side there is a grey “Profile” box with various sections – click the section that says “submitted”. This will then open up a list of all of your submitted items which is the link you should copy and paste into the thread.

This is a far easier method than posting multiple links and means that people who do not use the Craftjuice thread regularly will not have to trawl though previous pages.
They simply have to click a link and scroll down that persons submitted items to vote – no more back and forth!

Don’f forget to vote for each other’s items

Morning all, it’s been a while since I submitted anything to Craftjuice, but I have kept up with voting.
Here is a new one

Here is the link to april’s thread to catch up on voting Craftjuice April 2015

Voted up to here.

Listed http://www.craftjuice.com/story.php?title=patchwork-table-runner-in-spring-colours-and-diagonal-stripes

this is my listing today …

Morning all! I’ve been absent from craftjuice these last few weeks, but the start of a new month is a great time to start a new habit :smile:

I’m doing some photos this afternoon, so should have some things to list soon, but meanwhile I’ll be calling in to vote every day. Keep up the good works everyone.

Never seem to get far into the month before I fail at Craftjuice. Lets try again! Voted to here and submitted a few to try and start catching up with my backlog!

Morning, voted to here.

Iv listed afew and voted

Listed one, now of to vote for everybody. Pauline x

Voted to here and listed one

I have voted.,not listed anything today yet.
Will be back later

voted up to here and listed

Voted to here and listed

Voted to here and listed a couple.

Voted for all, and here’s my listing:

Voted to here and submitted one

Hi everyone
I have voted and listed afew items

Listed one and now voting. Pauline.

Seems craft juice is going a bit awry at the moment - pictures displayed with links aren’t right - I keep getting Donnas @ShropshireNaturalProducts avatar (and other random pictures) linked to my items when they publish on Facebook.

That’s a bit strange Roz, I hope they sort is out soon! x