Folksy Craft Drop - shopping event - 11-12 May 2024

Here’s the next big Folksy shopping event for your calendars. It’s the Folksy Craft Drop and it’s happening over the weekend of 11-12 May 2024.

The idea is that Folksy sellers come together to launch their products at the same time, in one spectacular online drop of new original art, craft and design.

We’d love as many of you to join as possible so please let us know if you think you can, and also if you have any questions or what would help make it as easy as possible for you to take part.

More details here: Craft Drop shopping event - 11 & 12 May 2024 | Folksy Blog

7 Likes

Sounds good to me, I like the idea of lots of us launching new things at the same time and I’ve already put my thinking hat on to dream up a new range. The tips on what various publications will be looking for were very helpful, thank you - I am very bad at planning things in advance.
I know I probably say this every time but one thing that would make managing listings for an event like this SO MUCH EASIER would be if you could please please please fix the ‘All’ search so it allows us to see a listing’s current status once we’ve found it. (It would be great if we could also copy, delete, bulk edit, etc. from the ‘All’ page but I don’t want to ask for the moon. I just want to know whether the item the ‘All’ search has found is the current version or a sold-out, hidden or expired one and I’d like to be able to see that information both before AND after I’ve clicked the ‘Edit’ button please. That would make it much easier when changing the photos after the event has finished!)

2 Likes

I love this idea - a Folksy Fresh Fair! :smiley:

Am planning on joining and have been pondering new makes since I saw the event was coming on the calendar this year.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed taking part in other Folksy events, and this sounds great. I need something to get me galvanised!

1 Like

I would like to take part however, as I normally have an average of 1 to 1.5 items completed per week it would mean not listing anything for the next few weeks therefore I’m not sure what to do.
I am working on an idea for a new woodland animal so this reminder might just give me the push to get on with it

1 Like

I would like to take part in this, it will give me someone to aim for because I’d like to revamp my shop with new things.

1 Like

I think I shalll partake in this event, good to aim at something

1 Like

Sounds like great fun! I’ll get prepping - I always have new items on the go, but will make a concerted effort for a new collection/theme I think!

2 Likes