October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st October 2015

Morning all, Pinch punch and all that. Here’s being optimistic for a good October.
Had a sale in the night to the States, but no payment - not very optimistic about that one.

Very quiet here today,had to sleep alone in the guest room as I kept everyone awake the night before with my coughing, so didn’t realise until it was time to get people up that my voice had gone completely. :scream:

4 Likes

Right I think I’ve woken up a bit now! Heres a new scarf I made up yesterday - thought I’d try something a bit different and move away from floral designs :smile:

1 Like

Happy October! Where has the year gone???

A relist

Morning and happy 1st October, running late as i’m working on commission rings this morning, so back later to reads love ect ect x
https://folksy.com/items/6708480-Band-Ring-size-L-Hammered-Handmade-Sterling-Silver

edited Loved n tweeted to here

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios can you please add a sale for me :slight_smile:

Carol x

My son has passed on his grotty cold & I was awake half the night coughing (so you have my sympathy Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery ) My brain feels like cotton wool and I haven’t the energy to think up a description for a new listing so it’s a relist from me today.

1 Like

Hello @CraftsCouncil and welcome to the thread. In order to add a link to your listing you will need to copy and paste the URL of your item into the comments box. That way clicking on it will take us to your item so we can love, pin and tweet it etc., at the moment you just have a photo.

Thank you :grin: I shall try again!
No, I’m struggling :worried:

Good afternoon, fellow optimists. How do I add a photo without the accompanying descriptive text? I see some of you have done this, but I can’t work out how to do it.

@CraftsCouncil - open a window with your listing showing. Go to the top and copy the URL (it starts https:folksy.com/items…). Then return to the forums and paste it into the comments box but make sure it goes onto a line on its own with no leading spaces otherwise the photo won’t show.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios can you please add sale number 2 to the tally :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Carol x

2 Likes

new listing from me today , just finished this morning

3 Likes

Afternoon Optimists,
Hopefully we will all make lots of sales in October and still be feeling optimistic by the end of the month. :grinning:
I was hoping to report a sale, but it’s been over an hour since the Folksy notification came into my inbox and I still haven’t received payment. Fingers crossed that the customer responds to my e-mail this afternoon.

Anyway, here is my first offering for October, a set of jolly winter robins.

Hiya optimists!

Fingers crossed for a good month of sales for all of us😉
Caught up on pinning but I’ll make a new pin board for this month

I’ve a sale to report too Natalie @NOfkantsCurios X

Here’s mine today and I’ll read through later Steph X

Welcome back Baggie Aggie, here’s a link to the thread that explains it better than I can, hope it helps :smile:

2 Likes

Just popping in to say this is my new board

Steph x

Thank you, Diane! Will give it a try in a mo. And thank you too for the welcome. :smile:

1 Like

A fab tablet case, made to order for iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab and more:

Yay! It’s worked!

5 Likes

Something new from me
https://folksy.com/items/6722497-Padded-Sewing-Needle-case

Hi all,

I have finally started to list my Christmas cards. It seems to start earlier every year. Here’s is one which has a free gift card included in the price.

Jeanie x