October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Good morning to the October Optimist Daily listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month of optimistic and opertune sales for us all!

Please don’t forget to view each others items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the months sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users is #folksygifts or #newonfolksy

For those wishing to repin, Carol has kindly given her Pinterest board and the link is:

And here is the FB link to Maxine’s wonderful shared page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850/

The collective reported tally for the October Optimists by the end of yesterday was 195 Sales!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!

Collective Sales Tally

Valerie x 11
RozCraftz x 12
LizDyson x 46
LouiseGraceJewellery x 11 (edited 9.54pm)
CariadCrafts x 10
NOfkantsCurios x 2
Sewflair x 1
PaperChainsandBeads x 13
MidnightStarDesigns x 5
StephShortStationary x 20
StephShortSupplies x 11
ShropshireNaturalProducts x 14
GracieFloJewellery x 4
Beadstormjewellery x 10
BlueDaisyGlass x 2
stephanieGuy x 1
Pipdesigns x 8
GlitteramaCrafts x 6
OakAppleRose x 2
NightOwlCreative x 5
Dawitchi x 3
CraftyGallery x 2
Theresa1 x 1
JAustenJewelleryDesigns x 1
Thecardjeanie x 1
Knittingtopia x 1

Total sales: 203 (edited 9.55pm 31.10.14)

Natalie x

Morning. I love the name. Off to work. See you all later.

1 Like

Morning everyone! …October Optimists!!
Here’s to wishing us all luck and lots of sales this month :smile:

Thank you so much Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work! Genuinely mean that, it’s not easy with family life and your work, so thank you :sunflower:
Back in a bit with my listing, Steph xxx

Thank you both and good morning!

Having real issues this morning trying to work on my old laptop, my daughter has been using it and it is now so slow and I keep getting pop ups that no matter how I try, I cant seem to get rid of! Argh!

Will try to log in at work and see if that is quicker!

In the mean time, my listing for the start of October is a latice beanie style hat, crocheted in a very feminine pink!

Natalie x

1 Like

Morning Ladies
Back from my holidays and that’s it for this year, wont be disappearing again until next year :slight_smile:

Jax x

1 Like

Morning all :slight_smile:

My listing today is this Art Deco style clutch bag, perfect for the party season!

Lin

2 Likes

Morning All, Sorry I have been AWOL again. We’re having a bit of a family emergency at the mo. I’ve clicked pinned and loved for this month and will try to do as many of the end of last month as I can later. I’ll try and get back with a listing too.
Good luck everyone, I hope the sales fairy will be working overtime now the run up to Christmas has started :smile:
Donna x

Morning all. Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running this again. My views drop down to below 10 without this thread so thank you also to everyone who views, pins, tweets, stumbles or whatever else my listings :smiley:

Had a bad night last night. At 11.30 some lad got knocked off his bike outside my house. No one was hurt but the police kindly swept all the debris (car and bike both damaged) onto my drive so I got dressed (I was in bed) and kindly asked them to clear it as I don’t want punctures getting out my drive in the morning.

Then after that was all done they started works on the M20 which runs alongside my house (although I am about 20ft up) the normal run of the motorway doesn’t bother us at all as it is a constant noise but when they work on it it’s random banging and clattering.

No listing from me at the moment as I’m off out for the day with my parents very soon. Depending on what time we get back I will list later or tomorrow.

Have pinned and loved to here.

Carol x

1 Like

Morning all Optimists

I would like to reiterate everyones BIG thanks to Natalie, such a lot of hard work for you especially with family and work commitments - but much appreciated.

Here is my latest listing -

Carol xx

3 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping the daily listers going every month. I think we all really appreciate the work you do.

Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts I hope everythings ok.

Carol @Knittingtopia I hope you get to have a wee nap to catch up on your lost sleep, fingers crossed your day is better than your night was.

I need to take a wee day away from the computer and crafting today, I over did it yesterday with playing with my blowtorch and hammer, my wee hand is all swollen again :unamused: but you know what, I had a great time. One item I feel turned out well enough to sell, the other is a little messy. Too much solder in the joins so I may just keep that for myself. Well thats my excuse anyway :wink:

My listing today are these earrings
http://folksy.com/items/6531796-Sterling-silver-hoop-style-earrings

All pined loved and stumbled to here.

1 Like

A new christmas listing today. Good luck with sales for October

Morning, Optimists. Just in from my shift and I’m as knackered as can be. Not quite sure why I’m so tried all the time at the moment - might have to have 40 winks.

My hypnotherapy is going quite well and I’ve managed to stop eating, or even wanting anything sweet, so here are some chocolate buttons that won’t break anyone’s resolve…unless your a button-o-holic, of course!

http://folksy.com/items/3095550-SALE-50g-Mixed-Buttons-CHOCOLATE

Back later.

Liz
x

2 Likes

Morning Optimists, and can I add my thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work in running this thread - it is greatly appreciated.

Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts - hope everything settles down for you soon.
Oh Carol @Knittingtopia poor you - what a night>
Louise @LouiseGraceJewellery - hope your hand settles down quickly again
Liz @lizdyson glad the hypnotherapy is going well

A relist from me today, hopefully revitalisted with a couple of new photos

Sue x

Good morning October. Lets hope its a good one
Just a little destash today
http://folksy.com/items/5804981-10-8-zips
Valerie x

1 Like

I haven’t got a new listing yet but have revamped this one :smile:
http://folksy.com/items/6444251-Handmade-Chocolate-Fragranced-Soap-50g
Thank you Louise @LouiseGraceJewellery and Sue @BeadstormJewellery I’m sure everything will be sorted out son :slight_smile:
Donna x

1 Like

No time to do much now - just a list and run, will read through later this afternoon.

Good morning Optimists (:

Hear hear to the vote of thanks for @NOfkantsCurios, Natalie you’re a star!

It’ll soon be bonfire night and I’ve just burned all my wood while we were camping this weekend…ooops…

1 Like

Hi, I’ve returned to Folksy to give it another try. I hope it will be ok for me to join in here again, it’s good to see the listing club is still going. I’ve been listing buttons and some homespun wool for a while to get the shop filled up so I hope it will be ok if I post those items here (not more than one a day) as I don’t have much stock left to list at the moment. I’ve also started a new Folksy pinterest board so will do some pinning as well as viewing and liking everyone’s listings. I won’t be able to manage every day but will do as much as I can.

1 Like

Please will you add a sale Natalie
Thanks
Valerie x

Today’s October offering from me is a cheerful yellow daisy keyring. Love the October listers’ work so far!