Online digital courses?

I really want to start using more digital content in my work and promotional material but I am sorely lacking in skills.
Have any of you taught yourself or taken any online courses in either Procreate or Adobe illustrator?
If so, are there any tutorials for beginners that you could recommend please?

1 Like

Things I learned to do well via You Tube.

Photoshop.
Crochet (never touched a crochet hook before now I can do quite complicated work)
Soap Making
Candle Making
Embroidery
Lightshop
Social Media Skills
Music Editing
Video Editing

1 Like

I recommend these Classroom in a Book series for Adobe tools. Expensive but well worth it for me and a really good reference afterwards. (Gosh this is a long link…)

1 Like

Thank you Maddie @VioletFlameGlassArt - I don’t know why, but I never think to look up youtube tutorials! I will take a look.

Thanks Helen @HelenCliffordArt - I’ll check that out :slight_smile:

I’ve used a Udemy online course for Procreate. You have to pay for them, but it was very good and you can watch it as and when you’ve time.

1 Like

If you’re Folksy Plus you get 10% discount on Domestika courses. I’ve done loads of their courses to learn new art skills, it’s my winter evenings thing! I really like them. They’re well put together and filmed, and they’re often on sale but you can still use your discount. They have plenty on digital art to choose from.

2 Likes