September Sapphire Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st September to 30th

Did you see him at the Cricket ground in Leicester?? It’s not far from my house and I could certainly hear him :smiley: Have always regretted not going to see him when he toured with Billy Joel, who is my absolutely favourite - unfashionable I know, but …

Morning all - early one for me today as we have a meeting with a client after lunch. They’re a firm of solicitors and have just refurbished their offices and have bought rather a large number of Keith’s pictures of Leicester to decorate their offices - including a 5 meter print for reception.

Jan @JDCrafts I love your signs - 2 more classics today. Have just read them all out to Keith and he had a little chuckle :smile:

Wow Anita @beaniehats - that’s a well travelled hat. Is it going Hair Mail :wink:

As I mentioned before, I have a Pinterest board called a very Folksy Christmas - at the moment I’m pinning all the obvious things like christmas decorations, cards etc but I’d like to extend it to gifts - but I’m aware everyone has different tastes/requirements so I’d like to open up the board, so if anyone on Pinterest wants to join me, that’d be great - but you’ll need to tell me how I ‘open’ it up to you first (I find there’s a distinct lack of information on Pinterest). When it’s got enough stuff on it I can start promoting it on Twitter and Google+ and hopefully someone can share it on Facebook too.

Here’s the board:
https://uk.pinterest.com/silvertree8494/have-a-folksy-christmas/

Anyways - today I’ve listed a jewellery set in brown wooden beads:

today I have another winter painting

Afternoon all,

Just a relist in need of some love today.

We saw him at Lincolnshire showground this June. Just hoping it doesn’t take us 2 hours to get out of the car park like it did in Lincoln due to lack of organistaion. They had only 1 steward and 1 exit until they got backup and opened up more gates.

that’s so funny.

1 Like

2 sales for me please Anita @beaniehats

2 Likes

Whew! Our two small human whirlwinds have just departed for a few days to visit their cousins. They’ll be back next week with the rest of the family in tow! We also had a house viewing this morning in the midst of all the mayhem, so fingers crossed. Here is a listing for today. I’ll read through and catch up when I’ve had a sleep!

2 Likes

Rotten start to the day… woke with the beginnings of a migraine and a rude message from a US customer whose earrings are still on their way! And, of course, all on a morning when I needed to be out of the house early. Fortunately, I managed to catch the migraine before it developed (seem to be going through a phase at the moment). I was also able to track the current location of the earrings so, hopefully, the customer will soon be happy, but why do people have to be so rude? It was a customer on ‘the other side’ and he’s already raised a case, before even checking with me, and his message was so confrontational, with phrases like ‘where are my earrings?’ and ‘what the hell is going on?’.
Anyway, the rest of the day’s been fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry did not get to come and say hello this morning before work, just go in now, what a day! And worked through lunch break too! But have tomorrow off so it all evens itself out I suppose!

My item today, modelled by my own brown eyed male super model, just don’t tell him that! A wide rib knitted scarf.

Natalie x

Evening

Hope everyone is well and getting over bugs and migraines ok.

Here is todays offering:

All caught up with loving,

Jayne x

Hi all!
Sorry I’m late, trying to decorate our bedroom but I’m not as speedy like I was before back issues,…so frustrating :rage:
Anyway I’m all pinned yo here now
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/3670522-Halloween-Colours-Card-Stars-Shapes-for-Craft-200-Pk-Assorted-Sizes-

Have a nice evening Steph xx

Evening all, attempting to rearrange my shop and colour coordinate…STRESSFUL :rage: anyway thought I would share these with you x

Evening all

faved to here

Sorry not made it on today, this month has got silly busy. Only just in from workshop.
Daughter is hogging computer so will have to catch up later- I am retreating to bath with glass of vino and good book.

7 Likes

I go through stages where I suffer with migraines. I have started to add 2 drops of lavender essential oil to my bath water when I get one and they seem to be helping me.

3 Likes

Well done on your sales. I have added them to the total.

1 Like

thank you Karen - they give me a chuckle :slight_smile:
hope your feeling better now

1 Like

Good morning, still no car they can’t find where it’s leaking from :frowning: I just hope it’s not too big a bill

Hope everyone feeling poorly is feeling better today

1 Like