Something very exciting has appeared in your Folksy shops

I’ve been desperate to share this with you all – it’s been pretty hard keeping it under wraps. But this morning I was given the official go-ahead to share! Yay!

So… if you go to your shops now, you’ll see a little new button in the links in your dashboard. It’s under ‘Activity’ and says ‘Shop Activity’ and if you click on that it will take you to a new page where you can see what’s been happening in your shop:

PLEASE NOTE THIS HAS ONLY BEEN TRACKING ACTIVITY SINCE 16th OCTOBER

• items have been favourited
• items that have been added to our gift guides
• items we’ve added to our Folksy Favourites
• and anyone who has favourited your shop

If you are logged into your shop, you can also just click on this link (or add it to your bookmarks) to go straight there https://folksy.com/profile/events

At the moment it only goes back a few days because that’s when we started logging everything, but going forward it will show up to 30 days of activity.

It would be brilliant if you could all have a little play, see how it works and maybe even try to break it before we release it to the world!

It would also be equally brilliant if you could favourite any new shops you see here in the forums or items from their shop, so they feel welcome :relaxed:

Here’s a little glimpse of how it looks and where to find it. Let me know what you think…

16 Likes

This looks AMAZING! I’ve had a quick look at mine and so far I’ve got no activity (boo!) but looking forward to seeing it slowly fill up over time.
I’m assuming that if I re-favourite some of my existing favourites, it will show up as new activity for them? Either way, I’m off to add hearts and favourite shops, and hopefully I may even get some some in return!

3 Likes

Yay! This sounds really good-lots of info all in the same report.

Thanks Camilla!

Love Sam x

1 Like

This is a great asset! Thank you. I didn’t think my Folksy shop was very visible to browsers at all but I was wrong! Activity shows that various items have been favourited. This will boost us into keeping our shops tip top and working harder at promoting them.

2 Likes

Thank you…off to have a look!

x

1 Like

Thank you Folksy - Really useful information. x

1 Like

‘Try to break it’ :smiley: What are you insinuating Camilla? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Love it x
Now we will see the correlation between all our hard promotion and viewings, keep us keen and on our toes.
But a really daft question, If someone outside Folksy found there way to my shop, can they ‘favourite’ an item too, and will that show up? @folksycontent
Suzzie x

1 Like

I’m glad to see the move to more track-able activity. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Just had a look and i can see who has favourited my items. :blush:

When I clicked on ‘see more’ it took me back to the start of the page (on my tablet) it would be better if it could just continue from where I clicked see more if possible? Especially when we have 30 days worth to look through :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is brilliant!! I love it!! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Camilla, great idea, have often wondered when one of my items has appeared on the front page in one of the loved boxes - now i’ll know.

1 Like

that’s great thanks!

1 Like

ooh, this is brilliant! i especially love being able to see just who exactly has favourited my items! (i’m so nosy) :slight_smile:
thank you, folksy team! x

1 Like

I have something in the Christmas gift guide, how lovely, thank you!

1 Like

This looks really useful! No activity on my shop unfortunately, but I live in hope!! Im still working on adding to my shop, so maybe when I have some items it will increase.

1 Like

Wow - look very interesting! Thanks @folksycontent!! :smile:

1 Like

Love it, thank you (& a resounding big thank you for adding me to gift guides over the past few months too)

1 Like

That’s blooming fabulous! Thanks very much @folksycontent and @dougfolksy !! :blush:

Natalie xx

1 Like

Great develpoment, popping over to check my activity now! (hope there is some!) :slight_smile:

1 Like