Taking a Break

Good Morning all

I am still here, people have tried but you will not get rid of me that easily :rofl:. Just taking a break as found trying to make daily for the challenge thread was getting too much. I know I could relist but have checked and the majority of my 800+ items have already been listed. Been here for too long!

Enjoying time in the garden, catching up with my reading (I am and always have been a prolific reader) generally just living in the moment.

My good friends on here know my sister has been in hospital, she came out last Wednesday but goes back tomorrow to have the gall bladder removed by robots! She will be out the same day. When I had mine done in 2000 had to spend 10 days in there, eek! Spent time over the weekend sorting her some food shopping, I did the order and her DH went round to Waitrose to collect. She has a W on her doorstep, so lucky.

Anyway I will love you and leave you in peace.

Happy Creativity xx

13 Likes

Enjoy your break - we all need a little time out occasionally :blush:

Hope your sister’s surgery goes well x

1 Like

Enjoy your break, hope the weather is kind to you and allow you to enjoy the garden a bit!
Good luck to your sister for tomorrow, glad she is having done and will feel better after that!
Take care x

2 Likes

Good luck to your sister. Robots removed my Bob’s last Feb and we went on holiday to Cyprus 4 weeks later.

3 Likes

Good luck for your sister tomorrow Caroline @Caroleecrafts.
Enjoy your break and take care. xx

2 Likes

I was thinking about you as you’d been so quiet Caroline. I hope everything goes well for your sister and that she recovers quickly. Have a lovely well earned break xx

2 Likes

Thank you all for reaching out, to realise that so many people care. Xx

1 Like

All the best to your sister x

2 Likes

Make the most of the break Caroline, I hope your sister has a speedy recovery as well.

1 Like

Take care Caroline, and all the best to your sister :purple_heart:

1 Like

Enjoy your break Caroline. Hope so your sister will be alright after remove gallbladder! Sending hugs! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Tina, Nikki, Kristyna and Debby

3 Likes

Have a lovely break, I hope the weather is kind so you can enjoy your garden and best wishes for a speedy recovery to your sister.

1 Like

Enjoy your downtime Caroline and hopefully we will see you back on the 365 thread soon. All Best Wishes for a quick recovery to your sister. xx

2 Likes