The day I see

@DandelionsGallery, you have an item in the Back to school gift guide. :smile:

1 Like

Sorry Kim. Me being an idiotā€¦ I Got mixed up with the Folksy Favourites and Gift Guides.

1 Like

No worries Helenā€¦it took me nearly a year to get in a gift guide, so itā€™s nice to know Iā€™m still there

x

1 Like

Hi I have been on folksy for 3 years and still have not had anything in the gift guides or favourite finds I still live in hope one day may be

I just had one thing on Favourite Finds but that was nearly two years ago and nothing in Gift Guides, oh wellā€¦

Sara You may well dare say rainbow bunnies. I honestly havenā€™t forgotten just had a bit of a funny time recently and not got my head quite round the way it needs to be. Rainbow Bunnies will be leaping out of my page next week with 100% certainty. Iā€™ll email you on Monday. :smile:

1 Like

@DandelionsGallery I just favourited it so itā€™s on as a just liked now as well ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw, thanks for spotting that! Off to nosey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your in the Butterfly Gift Guide - is that not the same as being a favourite?

Rachelā€¦eer not quite. You see the Butterfly Guide was selected by another Folksy shop / seller. The favourites are entirely selected by Folksy admin. xx

2 Likes

Oh sorry :frowning:

Rachel Please donā€™t say sorry. It was a perfectly reasonable assumption to make. And I should have said thank you for pointing out my piece in the butterfly guide. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooh dear, I think maybe I shouldnā€™t have started this thread which I only meant as a light hearted discussion as to whether other people ever look at the favourites or not.
Iā€™m really sorry if anyone thinks Iā€™m moaning about
my non inclusion in there because Iā€™m not. Iā€™m more than happy to be in the gift guides,
In recompense I am now going to go to the shop of everyone in this thread and like a few things - that way you will all get a good chance to be on the front page tonight even if only for a minute or ten
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have come to the conclusion that I will never be in folksy favourites.
But I still have a look anyway. Think I would have a heart attack if I saw one of my items on it.
I have explored your shop and spread some love.

Ah thank you. Iā€™ve spent the evening, between lots of other activities, liking things in all the shops in this thread but leaving 10-15 minutes between each set to maximise the chance of catching the front page slots !
xxx

1 Like

You have some really lovely glass in your shop.
Hope you are having fun looking through everyoneā€™s shops. I always want to buy stuff when I start looking.
Too many pretty things.

1 Like

Dawn @dawnsneesbyjewellery You may want to fall off Your chair. Check the favourites :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Lisa of @sweetpyroangel you too :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

PS : Hazel @leathermeister - you too now as well. : ) :slight_smile:

Just seen it Joy, methinks it has something to do with this thread.

1 Like

Three down, a few more to go.

1 Like

@JOYSofGLASS thanks for the heads up, brilliant to see one of my products in the favourites list. @dawnsneesbyjewellery you might be right its because of this thread but I am happy either way to see one of my products make the favourites list.
Hazel

1 Like