Anniversary gift ideas for him?

Thank you Sarah :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a few nice things for men…

More in my shop…

Ooh, a tie, that’s something I hadn’t thought of! Love the ‘Dashing Gentlemen’ category in your shop: great title! Our honeymoon was in Scotland so the Scottish wool/made in Edinburgh theme could work as an idea! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t appear to have a Folksy shop - are you spamming the forums?

@Folksyadmin

Edit: Ha ha, thanks for getting them to clear off Folksy! x

1 Like

Does he like reading? Books? What about a hand made custom bookmark?

1 Like

Congratulations! Does he have somewhere nice and rustic to hang his jacket/coat? What a bout a “wallet mate”? ( basically a small cupboard/cabinet he could stuff his wallet, keys, phone and other odds and ends? If he’s into cooking or you’d like to give him a hint or nudge into cooking more maybe a personalised spatula, apron, or spice rack? Buying for partners hobbies can be almost impossible, because it can be as difficult/simple as buying materials, my missus always thinks I’m joking when I ask for a nice bit of wood for xmas etc :sweat_smile: speaking of my better half, we’ve recently reclaimed our “after hours” evenings somehwat and taken to doing puzzles, legos, even colourings/painting by numbers together. If there might be a particular show or film he/ the pair of you like, perhaps a piece of memorabilia or artwork that nods to it?

I hope any of that helps somewhat and you have a great evening.

Shameless plug. 50% off currently

2 Likes