Another Favourite an article from the Shop above you (Part 1)

I love this blue headband by Lynn @erkinwald

2 Likes

I love looking through Pauline’s shops. I found these in @OswestryJewels today. Would make a fab Christmas gift!

2 Likes

I love these VW camper van decorations from Liz
@Sewtaylormadedesigns

1 Like

These pixie slippers are so cute!

1 Like

Beautiful necklace by @JERJewellery… so delicate

I love the colours in this shawl, so pretty!

This is great.

Have favourited this super cute miniature fairy door

These look very tasty

Love this wee fellow! What a personality :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Jane, I think you may have forgot to favourite them x

Oops, still learning, great confusion :blush:

'Tis done now
Jane x

1 Like

Hi not sure where we are up to but have favourited both these items from these shops, as I think they are being forgotten or missed out,

perhaps next time at the start of the thread instructions of what to do should be written to remind everyone how to play! as quite a few of my items have not been favourited also.

The idea is to go to the shop, ‘love’ the item so it appears on the front page of Folksy and then copy and paste the item here to show what you have loved and why :grinning: thank you xx

I love @Sewtaylormadedesigns fabrics and this bag is gorgeous

The little booties from @Spindependent are fab, I only wish my kids still had little feet!

Loving this oh so pretty Christmas card

1 Like

Morning Lynn. I love these cute green fingerless mittens from you shop @erkinwald

2 Likes

I love this cute pixie hat set by @CreationsforTinyTots

Hi, Thank you, I’ve found it quite overwhelming as I only joined in a couple of days ago. Is there an easier way to do it other than having to visit the shop and then tab back a couple of times to paste [forgetting to ‘love’ in the process??]

Thanks, Jane x

1 Like

On the person above you, if you select ‘open in a new tab’ on the blue shop name, it is much easier. I hope this makes sense!

1 Like

OK, I’m going to tag two cause I think Kirsty was missed and Pauline was above me!
I love this bright quilt from @kirstymacdonald0

and this brooch is gorgeous from @OswestryJewels
2 Likes

I love these sweet Christmas owls from @Sewtaylormadedesigns

2 Likes