April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

Thank you Sue! By the way, one of your artworks sits in my board on Pinterest - see Show us your Folksy Pinterest Boards

or direct on Pinterest

This is a very special board…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Late again but at least I’m on the correct thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve a sale to report for stationery tally please and a big thanks for all your hard work with the thread and FB page,really appreciate it max xx
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/3509001--Gingham-Mini-Notebooks-Handmade-pack-of-3

Steph xx

5 Likes

one sale to report for me please Max. (total 1)
thank you x

1 Like

Thank you Sue :blush:

@suebeacham Thank you very much Sue, you are very kind… I don’t know if my advice re Folksy will be of any use as I am brushing the tumbleweed away from my shop at the moment! Anyway I will help if I can of course, bit of a mad time at the moment but will be in touch soon, Di x

Late again but all faved to here xx

3 Likes

Late in today but I got here. A relist with some new pictures; may be a few of these this month

3 Likes

Good morning Artisans, happy dancing for your sales Steph and Brenda, yay!

Something a bit different from me today with a Bithday Card, got a few of these to list this week

2 Likes

Good morning from me too ;). I had some fun this weekend making brooches

2 Likes

Morning Artisans :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning everyone

5 Likes

Morning Artisans

3 Likes

A lovely mixed media piece today April Artisans

2 Likes

Good Morning all I am back from my travels down South and have had a lovely time. Now to get back to the daily networking. I will add 3 items today and go back to the beginning to favourite all of the listings so far. Hope this is OK.

I’m off to the doctors very soon so will do as many as I can before I leave then continue when I get back.

Hope the sun is shining as brightly where you are as it is here in Oswestry.

This is my first listing for Saturday.

2 Likes

My second listing for Sunday are these lovely carnelian earrings

2 Likes

Finally the listing for today is for these yellow disc earrings

1 Like

Relisted with new stock added and new photographs

4 Likes

Good morning, its a lovely sunny day here in Warwickshire :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:
I’m adding this pretty brooch today at £3:95

https://folksy.com/items/6989579-Red-Felt-Lace-Brooch-Jewelery-For-Ladies-Handmade-With-Love-Every-Day-Wear-

3 Likes

This is gorgeous @JewelleryhandcraftedbyPauline

1 Like

Morning Artisans

Another lovely day here,so much more to do in the garden, I’m finding it hard to make myself head for the workshop.

2 Likes