August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Good morning, yay super happy dancing for all the sales ladies whoo :dancers:

Shed looks great Jacqueline :smile:

Hope everything goes well todat Carol @Knittingtopia

I’m back to work today, been lovely having a break but I’m actually looking forward to going back to work now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning all.

I hope you are all OK. Unfortunately I didn’t get to see the closing ceremony Carol @Knittingtopia i really wanted to but I was fast asleep.

Well week 2 of new job is starting and there is another new girl today. Im not looking forward to it. Don’t know why.

Well here’s a new charm bracelet this morning
https://folksy.com/items/6877587-Brown-glass-and-crystal-owl-charm-bracelet-

Be back later

3 Likes

Morning

I’m so upset that the Olympics is over I haven’t watched anything else for the last two weeks. :disappointed_relieved:

I recorded the closing ceremony watch it tonight.

Looks great @JAustenJewelleryDesign

Just a relist today made some new items yesterday but didn’t et time to take photos.

3 Likes

Morning,
https://folksy.com/items/6813047-Sterling-Silver-Long-Drop-Earrings

1 Like

Hi Amigos, here’s my listing for today.
I have a busy morning, my daughter and her partner are here for a few days and bought a 1930’s wardrobe at the British Heart Foundation yesterday so today’s mission is to get collect it and get it into their room. So I’ll be back to catch up later. Here’s to a good week for all.

2 Likes

Morning Amigos. Wow that shed looks fab Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - you’re lucky you’ve got a kind husband who allows you first look in :slight_smile: . I had thought of having something similar but decided it was a luxury I couldn’t really afford right now.

I expect its because you are not feeling 100% Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880

Love that bowl Sue @SueTrevor

Unfortunately I didn’t get to see much of the olympics at all. I havent got a TV aerial here at the mo and have been quoted about £300 for the aerial and associated boosters/wiring. As I don’t really watch much tv I have decided against it and have treated myself to the amazon fire tv stick which allows you to watch bbc and itv live and other channels on catchup over the internet - I already had amazon prime so I get access to lots of films and tv shows through that too. I also got a Now TV box for my other tv for similar access. Works OK for me, not sure what the girls will have to say when they come and stay!

I am currently trying to rework another scarf that needs something doing to it. Not sure how this one will end up but the alternative is for it to sit in my “for attention” box for another few years!

Back later with a listing if it works out or a re list if it doesn’t!

5 Likes

Good morning Amigos,
I hope you are all well.
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign Your daughter is just too cute :slight_smile: The workshop looks good too.:slight_smile:
Roz @OrchardFelts I don’t blame you for not getting an aeriel £300 is just too much money!! and you can still save on your TV licence by just watching catch up, for a little while longer at least :slight_smile:
Sorry I was AWOL yesterday, I had a lovely day out with OH, which involved Italian food, new shoes and general pampering. Everything that you need lol :grinning:
I have another re-list for you today, i do have some new designs digitised but just need to find the time to stitch and photograph them :expressionless:
https://folksy.com/items/6703747-Personalised-Embroidered-Keep-Calm-Tea-Towel
I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Oh just one more thing, is anyone else struggling with that silly sliding bar at the side of the thread? I keep touching it by accident when I’m using my ipad or phone and it’s driving me mad!! :angry:
Donna xx

2 Likes

Dropping a few Christmas Cards in my shop this morning . . .

1 Like
1 Like

@JAustenJewelleryDesign - Wow you are really cracking on with it now. I bet you can’t wait to start the planting side of it all.
paperchainsandbeads - I really love the butterfly brooch. A lot of detail has gone into it.

No sales this month and am hoping it will pick up nearer winter. I will hopefully have over 400 items in my shop then so this will make up my mind as to what I do next year.

3 Likes

Had another sale this weekend but sadly again not on Folksy. Just a relist this morning.
Gill

1 Like

hi all,

my today’s listing - a necklace made of little triangles with each side being painted in different colours so that you can use both depending on your outfit and mood!

1 Like

Morning

another grey misly day here, I hope the summer isnt over yet!!! If you have sunshine, please waft a bit across, Still warm tho so thats a plus

@JAustenJewelleryDesign - your daughter is sooooo cute, could eat her and your garden/shed looks great. You are all working soo hard.

Here is my new listing

Carol xx

3 Likes

Afternoon new listing from me,

1 sale to report for Silverspiral please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

1 Like

On the road again! This time en route to Lincolnshire to look after the grandchildren, so my shop is in holiday mode once more. Love the shed, Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign! You are fast workers to have got so much done already! Back to catch up with the rest of the news later!

2 Likes

Hiya all!
Not done today’s yet but hope you are all ok, and I’ll catch up now
Here’s mine today still in supplies !

https://folksy.com/items/5580651-Card-Butterfly-Shapes-Vintage-Floral-Printed-Butterfly-Shapes-100pk

Steph xx

2 Likes

afternoon all.
Today I have a lovely autumn shades crocheted poncho
https://folksy.com/items/6892299-lady-s-crochet-poncho-ref-63849-

2 Likes
2 Likes

Up to date to here!

Donna do you have to option of requesting the desktop site? (On you browser) If I untick that box my screen looks like this in my tablet so I don’t have that slider, I have the blue box bottom right.

Just added this jumper to my reduced section
https://folksy.com/items/6863518-HALF-PRICE-Hand-knitted-classic-blue-v-neck-jumper-24-inch-chest-boys-girls

1 Like