August / September weekly listings and promotions 31st August - 6th September

Morning!
In a rush this morning, as I have a docs app, but here’s my new listing today and I’ll catch up with you all later,
Steph xx

Pretty Cards Steph and I hope the doctors appointment went ok.

I will be helping DH to day so will be in charge of the cement mixer. So I’m getting every thing done early this morning.

Morning all - hope the Drs appointment went well Steph.
Have pinned and loved your goodies - pretty bags Eileen - loving the new baby cards Steph.
Here’s one from me

Lynn x

Hi all, hope you’ve all had a great summer!!
Kid safely back at school so I can start back again with the posting!!
You all have such lovely items…I see autumn items appearing…so I’ll join in with a re-list…

Hope you are all well…off to FB to post some of your lovely goodies

Claire :smile:

Hiya everyone!
Hope all is well!

Thanks for asking about docs it went ok even though it’s an hour long and very draining! I have them every week just to help with anxiety issues, took me a while to get to the right help…years infact, assessment upon assessment, referrals, then I had to wait on the two year waiting list!! Before prior assessment…hey ho!

Here’s my new one today

Pop back later to catch up, Steph xx

1 Like

Awww Steph @stephshortstationery , glad you’re finally getting the right help!! You might want to check your listing it mentions “Daughter” in the description above!! LOL x

Rory the Rabbit back in stock!!

Claire xx

Hi - sorry I hadn’t realised how negligent I’ve been of this thread this week

Glad your appointment went ok Steph @stephshortstationery
Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - I’m intrigued now, what is your beast of a car?!
Welcome back Claire @KnitnPurl
Having a bad IT day today, which has slowed me down with my ‘to do’ list!

A new list from me

Afternoon one and all - have pinned all your loved goodies. Glad the Dr’s appointment went ok Steph.
Nothing from me today.
Lynn x

Sue it’s large low down, 3ltr, V6 twin turbo modified Japanese import and it does 0-60mph in under 5 seconds oh yes and did I mention he’s loud.

1 Like

Pinned up to here

Oh he does sound a beast and a head-turner Eileen!

Early start for me again tomorrow, so wondering if one of you would be good enough to start next week’s thread for us please?

Sue

Hi sue, I’ll start for you no bother! Xx

1 Like

Morning hope everyone is ok today!

Thanks so much for well wishes x
Claire @KnitnPurl thanks so much for telling me!
That’s what I get for rushing! …and copy and paste…lol ! All changed now, how embarrassing :blush:

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio I’d be careful the beast might get mistaken for Barrack’s Beast !!lol

Lynn @erkinwald thanks so much for your order , really appreciate it :smiley: I agree they are lovely names xx

Hope to get back with new listings…but then again!!
Steph xx

1 Like

Thanks Steph x