August weekly listings and promotions 2nd - 8th August 2015

Hi everyone and welcome to all the newbies :smile:
Gosh that was a mammoth pinning session it will teach me not to go away for a long weekend lol

Lovely items once again. I’m so in love with the blue of those ear rings but I don’t wear ear rings. :frowning:

Pretty cushion and crocodile stitch fingerless mittens just to name a few.

I have a new listing to day another in my series of sewing needle cases

4 Likes

Welcome back Eileen. x @EileensCraftStudio

Thank you Kelly @tagpress :smile:
I’ve come back with a very painful allergic reaction. I was given some anti inflammory tablets as just before I left I managed to enflame a nerve while working in the veggie plot.

However seems I’m very allergic to the tablets and now have a large patch of stinging red patches and groups of tiny blisters halfway down my back and left side. :frowning:

Awww, sorry to hear that Eileen @EileensCraftStudio. I hope they clear up soon so you can get back to normal. Did you have a nice time? x

thank you :smile: I hope so too as it’s extremely painful.

We did have a good time with all our friends 2 dogs a baby and 2 children. Lovely pub lunch in a dog friendly pub, walkes along the Tissington Trail, playing lawn games, bbq’s and generally catching up and relaxing up in Derbyshire near Ashbourne :smile:

We are planning on going to Wales next year for our together.

1 Like

Sounds lovely Eileen @EileensCraftStudio and I’m glad you enjoyed it. I know you’d have a great time in Wales, bet you can’t wait for the time to come around. x

Hi Lynn @erkinwald Lovely to see you here. Hope everything is going ok.

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio Hope that heals quickly.

Lovely items this week. Thanks for the earring love :slight_smile:

Thank you x

1 Like

Listed this week in my shop

pinned up to here and now going to the new thread