Autumn themed products

Now that the days are getting shorter and the air is chilling slightly, the good news is that my favourite season of all is approaching: Autumn! How about a thread featuring any item which reflects the colours and moods of autumn - whatever it means to you! I’ll start with my autumn swirl textile pictures - they capture the colours, light and bluster of a really good autumn day!

6 Likes

How about a Squirrel surrounded by Hawthorn Berries?

Original Linocut Print supplied in a choice of mount so all you need is a frame!

9 Likes

I love autumn and autumn colours

I have a hat for autumn in nice autumn colours

2 Likes

Great theme for a thread :smile:

Here’s a bunny silhouette with autumnal colours:

And a misty morning bunny silhouette:

3 Likes

Love Autumn! Autumn tones in this gemstone pendant

3 Likes

Well this not only has lovely autumnal colours but contains acorns!..

http://folksy.com/items/6299391-Herschel-s-Perpetual-Calendar-Cross-Stitch-Kit-Maggie-Gee-Needlework-Studio-

1 Like

We have quite a few … here are some of them!

4 Likes

This lovely table mat is full of colourful Autumn leaves and also this basket with Apples.

and also this mat or coaster which ever you prefer.

2 Likes

Just remembered about this one too which could be used for either an Autumn Decoration or a Christmas one.

3 Likes

The colours of this gorgeous Murano glass pendant make me think of Autumn colours - warm and golden with a subtle gleam. This lovely large Murano glass bead sits with a gold-lined gold Murano glass round bead and a glittering Swarovski crystal bead and hangs from a soft black suede effect cord with gold fastening (18ins).

Polli x

2 Likes

Love, love, love Autumn too !!! :slight_smile: and most of my products are designed for the ‘cooler’ months . So , busy , busy re-photographing , listing , making . Here are a few items …

To cosy up to…

To keep those hands toasty …

To feel snuggly in…

2 Likes
5 Likes

This coat is full of the colours of autumn

Lesley :smiley:

7 Likes

A little Autumnal ACEO

5 Likes

Great to see all these lovely items - and especially nice to see the coat as I don’t see many clothes on folksy. Love the artworks too - especially the squirrel and the toadstools!

Weather’s definitely on the turn here - we went crabbing today and jumpers were needed by all!

1 Like

Knitted scarflette in warm autumn colors.

2 Likes

That’s impressive!!

Shades of Autumn Quilt - Card Trick Patchwork with Autumn shades fabrics - Maureen

5 Likes

http://folksy.com/items/6408851-Original-Whimsical-Painting-Animal-Painting-Nature-Painting

1 Like