Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 4/10 April 2016

Hiya all!
So sorry I’m so late! And I’ve got no decorating Carol @cariadcrafts11 !! You put me to shame, don’t know where you get your energy from​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::green_heart: pleased you’re nearly done though.
We all had silver cross prams my mam loves them. Congratulations btw read on the other thread about you’re milestone, excellent! Well done you!:tada::wine_glass:

The thread is so busy this week…excellent.!
Here’s mine today and I’ll say night night, Steph xx

https://folksy.com/items/3509001--Gingham-Mini-Notebooks-Handmade-pack-of-3

Afternoon all!

Hope you are all ok, here’s some more pastels from me today

Steph x

Hi everyone, this is my pastel card for today

Evening All

So sorry late again

Another busy but satisfying day, shopping dun and dusted first thing, then more sorting. Can see our way in the attic now Phew!! Pile for car boot, pile for charity shop and pile to chuck, why do we keep so much stuff?

Lovely lovely selection posted , thank you

Here is mine for today

and

Carol xx

Carol we have boxes in our attic that haven’t been opened since we moved into this house in 1997! we keep saying we need to get them down to see what’s in them and if we can get rid of some of it but never get around to doing it.

1 Like

Nothing to show as my shop is in Holiday mode. I’ve a craft fair on Saturday, it’s in a new venue so I’ve got my fingers crossed there’s good footfall :smile:

Morning! …just

Hope you are all well,
Ah don’t mention lofts, no room in ours, one of those jobs Billy says he’s going to do but never gets round to it, we’ve stuff up there from when we got our first flat together 1992!
Diane @HandmadeByDiane hope the fair goes well for you X

Here’s a new one from me today

And I’ll catch you all later Steph xx

1 Like

Afternoon

A lovely, sunny Sunday. Hope everyone is enjoying and had a good weekend

Sorry been missing, busy sorting, and having friend visit :blush:

BIG thanks for all contributions, its been a really busy thread. Looking forward to Steph @stephshortstationery idea for the new week tomorrow.

Here is my last posting on this theme

Carol xx