Craftjuice - May 2014

I’ve just posted my first ever item on craft juice - got there eventually! but what’s all this voting thing about ?

Suzanne - you click on the arrow at the top left of a picture to vote. Folksy sellers try to support each other. When it gets a certain number of votes it’s supposed to get shared somewhere but I’m not sure if that still happens :slight_smile:
If you share the link to your item here, we can vote for it. When your item has been submitted click on it and the link will look like those above. Hope that helps, don’t know if I’ve explained it very well x

thank you for explaining, yes compltely makes sense :smiley:

here is the link

Voted to here and listed.

Rosalind x

Voted to here
Jx

I’m totally new to craftjuice and have no idea what i’m doing but i’ll give it a shot :smile:

http://www.craftjuice.com/user.php?login=matthewwilsonjewellery&view=history

Karen xx

another one from me! I’ve voted :o)

Heres the link

voted up to here

All voted for up to here.
Lynn x

All voted to here and listed one

Carol x

Morning sorry I was AWOL yesterday couldn’t get on the forum before work then travelling straight from work. All caught up with voting now

Not tried this before so not sure I’ve got the right link!

Voted to here!

All voted for up to here and have listed 1

Lynn x

Morning everyone,

Listed and off to vote

Jane x

Voted to here

Listed and voted…

Karen, you don’t have to only vote for things you like! You can see who’s voted for you by clicking on “read more” underneath your listing.

Chris x

Voted up to here.

I’ve been doing a bit of looking and where before Craftjuice crashed you only required 5 votes to be tweeted now it appears it that items with 10plus votes haven’t beed tweeted. It also appears from what I’ve seen that it’s facebooking a bit hapzard as well but appears not to be doing that unless an item has 15 or so votes.

Have they changed their rules or is it still not working properly?

Thanks. I was just voting for everything that i saw lol

I’ll get the hang of it eventually

Karen xx

Voted to here :slight_smile: and added this…