December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

All loved and tweeted -

Just popping in to report a sale, my tally should read 13now Max @paperchainsandbeads thanks

3 Likes

Evening. Just back from a mammoth shopping trip to Bluewater. Worn out but at least I’ve made substantial inroads into the gift list. Another day without making, so a relist from me again, I’m afraid. Have plenty of things to get on with, but no time! I just heard from Neighbourhood Watch that a reindeer was stolen from a neighbour’s garden yesterday! I blame the elves…

1 Like

Good afternoon Sparklers, yay super duper happy jingle jigs for sales peeps.

Well the results of the Chiroprator were encouraging, I have some imbalance caused primarily by neck strain it seems, nothing that some proper exercise to strengthen my muscles and losing weight won’t help to fix hurrah!. They did offer a treatment plan to help with this, rebalancing, nutrition supplements and exercise at an exceedingly reasonable £1700 with 3 treatments a week for up to 6 months!!! :scream:. Luckily when I got back to work a colleague who suffers from sciatica told me that as I work for the NHS I get 4 treatments with physiotherapist through Occupational Health, so tomorrow I shall ring them and arrange that. Hopefully they can guide me in the right direction for exercises and it’s back on the diet, I only have around a stone and a half to lose so nothing too drastic, just sensible eating from now on and no more calories don’t count Fridays :wink:

7 Likes

Same here just a shame it’s not the same on here. Most of my buyers on there are from the UK as well.

1 Like

I have had a busy day over there too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wahoo…I’ve made it to 50 sales! Another 1 for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :smile:

7 Likes

Another 2 for the tally for me too @paperchainsandbeads!
Kate
Xx

2 Likes

Congratulations Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany
Good news about your eve / back Max @paperchainsandbeads
Have a happy Christmas Heidi @Textiletreasure

A re-last

3 Likes

I have another sale to add to the tally please Max, @paperchainsandbeads, making the total 4. Glad to hear that you can get some treatment for your back, hope it feels better soon. Goodnight

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I have finally caught up with your news. Like most of you, my sales this year have been really low. In fact November (which is normally great) was the worst month I have had on Folksy since March 2015 and the worst November ever for me on Folksy since I joined seven years ago (ish) This month is slow, but I have had another sale, taking me to two this month Max @paperchainsandbeads . I hope the sales fairy hasn’t contracted this awful Avian Flu - eeek!

I have a new listing - I was saving it for tomorrow, but what the heck, here it is

I have been working on this - I hope my friend doesn’t mind me showing you. Her Mum passed away last year from Cancer. She was quite young and in a hospice. After the funeral, when the family were sorting out her personal belongings, they came across her jewellery box. All the gold has been taken and the shanks of all the rings had been cut off - no doubt cash for gold or similar - and the carer had left the heads of the rings behind. So awful. So, as it was one of the only things she had from her Mum, I have re-created her engagement ring in gold, using the vintage original diamond daisy cluster. She will see it in the flesh for the first time on Saturday.

Sorry, the pic is rather fuzzy. The daisy is set into the shank, not soldered on top - if you know what I mean??

Jacqueline x

PS So glad you have a treatment plan Max - hope you will start feeling better soon x

9 Likes

How awful to hear that Jacqueline, are the family going to press charges?

So lovely that you have been able to help.

X

2 Likes

I have a knitted asending column long length, super chunky child’s knitted jumper, in ages 8 to 10 years! Perfect for children who like to go outside but you can’t get to put a coat on!

Natalie x

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales peeps and a special jingle jig for Emma on reaching your milestone whoo!

Something sparkly today

Good morning.
Hope you are all OK. I have finally caught up with all your beautiful items.
All I can say is you have been very busy bunnies.

Roz @OrchardFelts I love my new flat. We are above a shop and don’t really have any neighbours. Its really quite and been a bit of a shock to the system. Its lovely.

I have a set of wineglass charms to show you this morning
https://folksy.com/items/6768935-Set-of-six-peace-wineglass-charms-white-

I’ll be back later have to get ready for work. Booooooo hahaha. No im loving my job really.

3 Likes

Morning all - zero sales to add to the tally Maxine making a total of zero!! Unfortunately things are pretty quiet on the other side too although I have to admit to not putting any work into my shop over there in terms of promotion so can’t really complain on that score.

Lovely goodies as always but particularly love your snowman Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist and the ring Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery.

What a lovely thing to be able to do Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign

Looks like you’re set for a good year next year Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 with a home and job that you love. Glad its working out for you.

Must go and walk the dogs now.

My listing for today

3 Likes

Morning All, a sale to add please Max xx

Morning!
Many thanks for the insurance advice to those that replied, I’ll have to look into it today…thank you!
Caught up until today’s
So sorry Brenda @teabreaks for missing your birthday, but I hope you had a good one xx​:birthday::birthday:
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6944141-Christmas-Cards-Winter-Stag-Pack-of-Five-Handmade-Xmas-Cards

And I’ve a sale for stationery tally please max @paperchainsandbeads xx
Catch up later Steph xx

Morning Sparklers, what an awful thing to happen Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign I bet she is so thrilled the the “mend” (not a mend but can not think of a better word)

Sad to say when you have so many carers coming in your home it’s hard to keep an eye on things. My grandma wore her mums brooch whitch was gold and was inlaid with rubies and pearls. She always took care of her jewellery and put them away in their boxes in her dressing table. When she died we never found it.

1 Like