February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 28th Feb 2015!

https://folksy.com/items/3856526-Purses-Black-Silk-Evening-Purse

A late visit from me today - A little Black Silk embroidered evening Purse. Will now try and catch up with the news etc - Maureen

1 Like

Good evening everyone, Finally my internet seems to be sorted!!!
I’ve managed to list a couple of new things - halelujah!

I have a sale to report too please Natalie !!

Will try to catch up on everyone’s listings over the weekend.

Faith x

1 Like

Not caught up since my last post, but will do later on. Just popping in to advertise that I have put all my de-stash on a 50% discount sale - so grab some bargains!!!

Jacqueline x

1 Like

I’m so sorry to have been missing for a few days, I’m going through a tough time with my local UKIP party stealing my image for their website. There’s a thread UKIP have stolen my image if you’ve missed all the fun * smiles wearily *

So it’s just a relist for me, and I’m heading back through the thread now to cheer my self up with your lovely items!

1 Like

Roz you have given me a much needed lift - I see one of my ACEO’s in a lovely frame there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope it gets sorted out soon it must be very stressful for you x

Woohoo the sales fairy sent me some love, can I finally add a sale to the February tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios was one of my items that drastically rose in price when I worked out a proper pricing structure and also one of my favorites in my shop

7 Likes

Was it the bangle? Fantastic news Louise xx

It was Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, a real favourite too :slight_smile:

Ugh Stephanie @StephanieGuy what a palaver your going through with them. The audacity of them to try and make you feel bad for claiming ownership of you’re on work, it’s appalling

1 Like

Hi everyone, just trying to catch up after a few days feeling really poorly, thank you for the well wishes, in particular Anita @AnitaRoseDesigns and Bee @StudioBeeArt. Somebody told me to have chicken soup, I decided a little “bead soup” was good therapy too! Here’s the result:

Will do my best tomorrow to catch up on loving and pinning all your gorgeous items, and best wishes to everyone who’s unwell at the moment - we need some spring weather!

4 Likes

Well done on your sales today snowdrops! Happy dancing for you!

Carol! Thank you! My husband loved my handmade valentines card you made for me! It’s on proud display in our living room as I type!

Stephanie! I am so upset on your behalf! XxxxX

Natalie x

1 Like

Just realised I forgot to post my listing for today, an embroidered yarn on felt picture!

Natalie x

1 Like

Well done - that bracelet is gorgeous Louise @LouiseGraceJewellery Julie @NightOwlCreative - love your bracelet. I hope you feel better soon xx Natalie @NOfkantsCurios your dancers are so lovely! How clever you are with your ideas and needle work. xx

My 50% de-stash sale has made a great start with 9 sales to report please @NOfkantsCurios WooHoo!

I really need the space in my house for stock and new stones, so if anyone really needs a bargain, please come and have a look in my shop. Lots of treasures there.

Hope everyone has had a lovely evening.

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

Another sale for the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios although it was a bit of a mistake as somehow it had been incorrectly priced so someone is getting a bit of a bargain! I think it was something I listed when my plus account had run out and I hijacked an old listing and obviously forgot to edit the price bit! Oh well - we live an learn and a sales a sale - off to check on my other prices now.

1 Like

Wow! They did get a bargain! Well done on the sale Roz x

Today I am determined to start getting some decent photos…got to get a sale soon to make up for yesterdays error!

Heres my listing for today

1 Like

Morning Snowdrops from a very sunny Lancashire. its my dad’s 80th birthday today and we are going for a meal. On the downside my operation on my elbow for tomorrow is cancelled - but I am happy to now not be going in for it (very mixed emotions can you tell lol)

Yesterday I had a lovely day making and here’s one of the items. Rachel

2 Likes

At last a listing from me I have been loving everyone’s on here Pinterest is I bit hit and miss just not enough time gran has been poorly so a lot of time spent with her she will be 90 on Tuesday.
https://folksy.com/items/6612107-Fairy-magic-sign-and-toad-stools-

2 Likes

Sun’s shining in North Yorkshire too.

Yes Sue @BeadstormJewellery, I think she will be a heart-breaker. Not sure she knows it yet. Her mum was.

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Another list and run from me - sorry. I will catch up later when we get back from the MIL house.

Hope everyone is ok and please don’t forget I have a De-stash sale on at the moment. A Massive 50% off until the 21st!

Jacqueline x

1 Like