Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Evening all!

Happy belated birthdays @nannyjulie and @teabreaks (I love the garage door!)

Good luck with the craft fair @AppleQueenJewellery

Have a lovely weekend @PocketfulCreations x

Hope you are feeling better @thedotterypotter congrats on all the sales x

Thanks @OhhhWhatAYarn xx we have 2 on melatonin now, but they still wander in the night a lot. I am working late on decorations most nights, so the combined lack of sleep just doesn’t help anything. Ugh. They upped our dla on mandatory reconsideration though, so that’s something at least.

Right a relist from me,

Liked and pinned to here x

24 Likes

Aww congrats @MaxPringJewellery :rose:

6 Likes

So exciting Max @MaxPringJewellery! XxxX

7 Likes

Thank you @ChrisStoneArtist

5 Likes

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery, very exciting!
Happy birthday Julie @nannyjulie
Lovely scarf Sandra @sandranesbitt

School Christmas fair for me this afternoon, was very noisy but worth attending!

Good luck to those with fairs this weekend - one for me on Sunday. Tomorrow will be a making day

18 Likes

Just popping back in with Birthday wishes for Julie @nannyjulie and congratulations to Max @MaxPringJewellery
Oh Sarah @SarahDesignsUK so sorry to hear you are struggling, sending you hugs and I hope you can get a bit of a rest over the weekend. Great news about the DLA though :slight_smile: xxx

11 Likes

It seems I am in good company then having visual migraines it only affects my eyes for 20-30 mins and leaves me a bit drained but nothing else.
Happy birthday Julie @nannyjulie hope you had a good day and enjoyed your fish and chips.
Caught up with all of your lovely things again. I am sharing a bag charm with a Dorset button and beaded angel.

21 Likes

Good luck with your fair Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery. And anyone else with fairs this weekend.

Can I add one to the tally please @MaxPringJewellery. I notice in your bio that your other shop is still called Paper chains and beads, think that needs an update. Hope your metal arrives tomorrow.

12 Likes

Late in today. Don’t know where the day went. Happy birthday @nannyjulie
A relist, but can you put me down for two sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery

23 Likes

Congratulations Max, always an exciting time when a new baby is on the way.
:smiley:

6 Likes

I’ve got a snowflake patterned egg hatching today (getting in just in time for the theme of the day again).

21 Likes

Morning all caught up to here x sorry not been about x had to hang my exhib and mancub poorly with asthma x fingers crossed we are not going to hosp x we were in for Xmas day last year… have to go to a gallery today to show my work and I have the lurgy meh x onwards x no listing again but have caught up to here x wishing you all well x have a great weekend x @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker thanks for that but didn’t get your mail re tv x

10 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Deborah and Francis :man_dancing: :dancer: :slight_smile:

Thanks Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, I’ll sort that out, not holding out much hope for the silver it’s not even registering on RM for tracked mail, a call to cooksons this morning :frowning:

Sorry to hear you are struggling Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, sending warm cwtches your way :hugs:.

I just noticed that yesterdays sales took me to a 250 milestone, yay :slight_smile: :fireworks:

25 Likes

Well done everyone on the sales! Happy dancing for you all!

My item today is a pair of fingerless mittens that match the hat which was yesterday’s item.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Morning all, Dry but very windy here today.
Please can you add another sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery
A new pair of mitts from me
https://folksy.com/items/7217769-Fingerless-Crochet-Mittens-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Green-Magenta-and-Pink

22 Likes

all caught up to here.
Today I have a greetings card that is a mixture of hand painted die cuts and some of my own hand painting added to the scene.
I am going to have an end of year (ish) sale and will be reducing a lot of my items today. I have put a sale category in my shop and will spend most of today reducing the prices.there will be some good bargains to be had !!
https://folksy.com/items/7217517-Greetings-card-SALE-item-ref-605-

22 Likes

Morning! One of my 50% off sale items https://folksy.com/items/7186995-SALE-50-OFF-Purple-and-Lilac-Bead-embroidery-Necklace-

Now for some catching up!

19 Likes

Morning all, mine for today is this miniature needle felted wool teddy bear.

Hope you all have a good day :grinning:

19 Likes

Beautiful Mitts Lynn @erkinwald and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - wonderful colours.
Congrats on your 250 sales milestone Max @MaxPringJewellery and wonderful news about having a Grandaughter in April
Happy belated Birthday @nannyjulie.
Good luck with your fair rachael @AppleQueenJewellery
Wow Sarah @thedotterypotter - congrats your sales are amazing as is your work.
Off to take my youngest Swimming, so will catch up on more news and pinning when I get back.

13 Likes

Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery, I meant to say that my earrings had arrived. They’re beautiful, thank you so much. I’ll be wearing them to my reunion meal today. x

11 Likes