Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread January 2021

Afternoon everyone, loved and pinned all your gorgeous items.

So glad your purse arrived safely Linda @MoMoonstoneCottage and quickly, only posted it at 4pm yesterday, and really pleased you like it.

Helen @PocketfulCreations, your beautiful makeup bag just fell into my basket :blush: I love it and itā€™s going to make the perfect gift for my friendā€™s birthday.

My listing for today is another pair of fingerless gloves

28 Likes

Yay, a sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grin:

19 Likes

A new listing from me today

29 Likes

Nearly caught up. Rant with BT over, no chance of better Internet service but at least I got the price down a bit.
Thank you Nat @NOfkantsCurios for posting those excercises, Iā€™ve had a clicking jaw for years but no dentist has ever suggested this.

28 Likes

Evening everyone new bracelet today will love pin and catch up
Freshwater Cultured Pearl Mixed Gemstone Sterlā€¦ - Folksy

26 Likes

Good evening all. I new my resolution to do my posting earlier in the day wouldnā€™t lastā€¦ :rofl:
I did do a lot of loving and liking this morning though, so all caught up to here now.

Well done to everyone with sales.

Keep safe everyone.

Carol x

26 Likes

Oh thanks so much Jennie :blush: Iā€™m doing my next post run on Tuesday - will that be ok for you? xx

14 Likes

Evening peeps. Late again today after a mammoth photography session.

Please could you add 2 sales for me Max @MaxPringJewellery

Thank goodness I got some photos done - I finally have something new to show you!! :tada:

APTOT173 Polar bears tote bag

29 Likes

Your penguin is stunning and I love the colours in your background,very complimentary.

14 Likes

Yes thatā€™s fine with me Helen @PocketfulCreations. I wonā€™t be seeing my friend for a while :blush: xx

13 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.

2 sales today Max @MaxPringJewellery.

And congrats to everyone else with sales.

18 Likes

Hi Cat
The Royal Mail click and drop is incredibly easy - you just need the measurements of your parcel and how much it weighs (I use the kitchen scales) and it works out what types of postage you can use and offer up the options to you, click the one you want, pay for it, and print out the label stick it on the parcel and stick it in the post box, or if its a bit bigger, find a local parcel box.

I use it all the time now as I have to fit it in around working full time and canā€™t just ā€œpopā€ to the post office. I hope this is helpful,

F

19 Likes

Oh joyā€¦no waterā€¦there is a burst water main in the village. I have enough for a couple of cups of tea and hopefully it will be back by the morning. We all had a message saying that it would be a long jobā€¦at least I have water in my paint potā€¦if I get desperateā€¦lolā€¦
All faved and pinned to here x

22 Likes

Oh no Brenda thatā€™s awful. What will you do if itā€™s not back by the morning?

10 Likes

I can drink a bottle of J20ā€¦or a glass of milkā€¦we will surviveā€¦lolā€¦more worried about not flushing the toiletā€¦lolā€¦x

Updateā€¦I live in a wonderful roadā€¦just 24 houses and we have wonderful people living here ā€¦One couple went round giving bottles of water to everyoneā€¦I think they went to the supermarket and bought itā€¦How fab is that !

26 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

Sending love and hugs to everyone, I think we could all do with a hug for lots of different reasons.

No listing today, Iā€™m mid-make on several books so should have some ready at the end of the weekend.

18 Likes

Oh no Brenda! Hope itā€™s not too troublesome and doesnā€™t last too long!
Lovely of your near neighbours to do that!

14 Likes

Good luck with the water Brenda @teabreaks - great to have caring neighbours.

Please could you add 4 sales for me Max @MaxPringJewellery thank you

19 Likes

Evening everyone,

Hope you enjoyed your run Lin @MoMoonstoneCottage , the snow here is solid and very very slippy so no run outside for me today. I have a treadmill though and have just joined Zwift so have been doing some training sessions with them, it makes the boring dreadmill a little bit more fun and certainly not as dangerous. I do actually do alot of running cross country (I live in a small village so have lots of fields and bridleways to run on) and love running in the snow but this is icy and hubby has ā€˜forbiddenā€™ me todayā€¦I will stay inside just to keep the peace.

Today I have a little zipped pouch, I love the fabric of this particular one.

Take care
Mandy

Zipped pouch with waterproof lining, handy carrā€¦ - Folksy

27 Likes

Hope your water is back on soon Brenda, do you have a water butt you can use for loo flushing.

My customer got back to me she now wants tiny coffee bean studs, so todayā€™s listing can stay.

Hope Iā€™m all caught up to here, apologies if any have been missed.

22 Likes