Is anyone interested in Gemstone beads

Have messaged you Sasha @SashaGarrett, Sue @BeadstormJewellery, Val @jenniesgems and Pauline @JewelleryhandcraftedbyPauline.
Lynn x

3 Likes

Thank you Lynn. Well done for all your hard work and raising so much for these charities :blush:x

1 Like

Thanks Lynn, let me know what I owe you when you get a spare minute.

1 Like

Have messaged you Deborah
Lynn x

1 Like

This really is the last of the bags of beads being sold for charity at half the price shown in the pictures. Moved the pictures further down the thread.
Lynn x

Hi Lynn

Please can I take
Top photo, middle of bottom row - the black ?quartz £2

2nd photo - red agate Barrells, yellow cracked quartz & red agate rice beads please

Many thanks

Sue

1 Like

If the ones in the bottom right hand corner of the last photo are still available can you add them to my stash please?

1 Like

My beads arrived today Lynn, thank you so much xx

1 Like

Have put these by for you Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Sue @SueTrevor
Lynn x

1 Like

Sending apologies to Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, Jenny @RavelloDesigns and Maxine @paperchainsandbeads unfortunately I was unable to get to the post office to post your beads off today, will pop them in the post on Monday.
Lynn x

1 Like

Please could I buy the purple quartzite and the light Amethyst rounds please if they are still available :blush:

1 Like

No problem Lynn… As and when is fine :slight_smile:
Jenny x

1 Like

My beads arrived safely today - beautiful! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Have put these to one side for you Pauline
Lynn x

1 Like

Thank you Lynn x

1 Like

Pictures removed as the beads are now sold
Lynn

Hi Lynn please could you let me know how much I owe you for these please and I will send the payment to you.

I have just received the fuchsia agate and rose quartz and they are beautiful I’m very pleased with them :blush: I’m looking forward to making something them
Pauline x

1 Like

Hi Lynn,

My beautiful beads arrived today, all really good quality. Very pleased with them.

Thank you.

1 Like

My beads are lovely too , thanks Lynn.

1 Like

Hi Dawn,
Many thanks for letting me know. I’m so glad that you’re pleased with them.
Thank you very much for all your support.
Lynn x