My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

Thank you to Alison from Fluff Stuff cards for being my biggest fan for the week. Here is one of the cards from Alison’s lovely card shop.

I have just joined Folksy and I would like to thank Rachel MacIntyre @rachelmcintyre for being my biggest fan,

Thanks so much Rachel. I love your paintings.

I am sorry that I am not sure how to put any of her items on show here.
Could someone let me know please how to do that. Thanks alot. Jackie

Thanks for the shout out Jackie, I just love the way your paintings express the personality of the animals through their eyes and expressions excellent work.

thank you x on the mend thank goodness

My biggest fan… https://folksy.com/items/6976894-StarGazey-Skies-Leo-Zodiac-Birthday-Card-July-23-August-22-

Amazing work…

My biggest fan is @CraftedByEcho, and the shop is stuffed with wonderful things like this stunning blanket

2 Likes

Thank you Jacqueline @J Talbot Designs for being my biggest fan
Here’s one of her lovely tiles

I adore your tea cosies and braided rugs!

My biggest fan by a country mile was @FluffStuffCrafts. Here is one of her sweet cards.

1 Like

Many thanks Annette and Tricia @gemology for being my biggest fans. Here’s one of their gorgeous goodies

Thank you so much Sarah @SarahDesignsUK for being my biggest fan…
Her shop is amazing, here is one of my favourite pieces, just love a Smaug!!

Cynthia @Brockstones was my biggest fan this week. Heres a lovely necklace of hers.

Thank you so much @TheBookCase its was my pleasure :slight_smile:

Thank you to Sue @Beadstorm for being my biggest fan last week. Here is an item from Sue’s lovely colourful shop

My biggest fan is the lovely Sharon from @OhhhWhatAYarn. Thank you Sharon!

Sharon is new to folksy but we’ve known each other on Facebook for quite a while now. Here is just one of the gorgeous crocheted goodies you can find in Sharon’s shop

1 Like

aww thank you Carol @Knittingtopia :slight_smile: I am loving Folksy its really making me get my bum in gear and its such a friendly and supportive platform :slight_smile: ps how do you work out who your biggest fan is please? xxx

You get an email from folksy saying ‘there’s been some activity in your shop’. It seems to be a different day if the week for everyone. I got mine today. It shows what items have been favoured during the week and the person who has favoured your items the most - this is your biggest fan of the week :slight_smile:

ahh thank you Carol @Knittingtopia :slight_smile: I think I may have had the email and not read all of it :smiley: I best go look for it now :wink: xxx

1 Like

Thank you to Pauline at Oswestry Jewels for being my biggest fan last week. Here is an item from Pauline’s colourful shop.

1 Like

Many thanks Sue @SueTrevor for being my biggest fan.
Here’s just one of the gorgeous items in Sue’s shop

1 Like