My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

Many thanks Sarah @SarahDesignsUK for being by biggest fan last week.
Here’s just one of Sarah’s gorgeous goodies

My fan of the week was Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, thank you for loving my work.
Rachel has some wonderful jewellery in her shop you should pop in and brouse next time you have a coffee break!!!xx

Many thanks for being my biggest fan Simone @Roses Workshop,
Here’s one of her gorgeous goodies

My biggest fan this week was Carolyn @reladesignsbags thank you
This is a brilliant idea for a knitting bag

My biggest fan this week has been Sarah Bell @sarahdesigns who is a pyrographer and makes beautifully detailed jewellery pieces and keepsakes/ decor; I love Sarah’s bumblebee brooch… just for starters! Thank you, Sarah for your support!

My biggest fan last week was Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade - thank you very much for all those votes.
Here is a lovely Christmas card from Marianne’s shop.

1 Like

My biggest fan was Lynn @erkinwald, thank you
She has some lovely crocheted blankets amongst others goodies

1 Like

You’re welcome, it’s so easy to love your gorgeous goodies Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE.

1 Like

Thank you Pauline @PollysWares138 for being my biggest fan.
This is just one of Pauline’s lovely items

My biggest fan for this week was Bernadette Coventry of Bebes Arts…thank you very much
Love your prints Bernadette especially this poppy…https://folksy.com/items/7170216-Bees-and-Poppies-Print-of-an-Original-Watercolour-Painting

Thank you Cynthia :blush:…wish I’d known & could’ve thanked you earlier!

My biggest fan this week was a non-Folksy-Seller but a Folksy Buyer!! - Good for you this week’s Fan!!! & many thanks…Better not reveal who without permission so here’s my earlier biggest fan @OhhhWhatAYarn (thank you Sharon :grinning:) her gorgeous item below is the result of a happy accident!

1 Like

My biggest fan was Bernadette @BebesArts
I love this little fella in her shop x

2 Likes

Many thanks Bernadette @BebesArts for being my biggest fan.
Love these little badgers in her shop x

1 Like

Thanks to Jenny @JennyChapmanArtwork for favouriting my items this week. Jenny has some beautiful artwork in her shop - here’s one of my favourites

1 Like

Thank you Laura @TheGlassArk for being my biggest fan this week. Here is one of her lovely glass wreaths.

3 Likes

My biggest fan of the week was the lovely Natalie @MoreTeaVicarKnitwear and here are some of her awesome fingerless gloves in my favourite shade of teal

2 Likes

My biggest fan was Laura @TheGlassArk, thank you.
Laura has some beautiful glass in her shop, like this Christmas tree

3 Likes

Thank you to Pauline @Thecraftycurioshop and Suzzie at @thistledownandHOPE for the mentions here xx

3 Likes

Many brightly coloured thanks to stained glass artist @TheGlassArk for being my biggest and also my newest fan this week -and as a result leading me to discover her lovely work :heart:️ All I have to do now is decide which of the suncatchers to get for my studio :sunny:️ I do love the elephants, and here’s a charming and rather unusual one:

2 Likes