My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My biggest fan for the week leading up to Christmas was Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

To say thank you here is a lovely sunflower pendant from her shop

1 Like

My biggest fan this week has been @JuliePilcherCrafts. Thank you so much Julie. I know it’s after Christmas now technically, but I have to show this listing from Julie which is one of my favourites…

Also great, because I’ve discovered you hale from the same town as I do.

Paula :smiley: x

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts. To say thank you to Paula here is one of her bag charm kits.

1 Like

Thank you Pauline @PollysWares Very pleased to be your biggest fan.

1 Like

Thank you CharmelCraftsAndGifts, for liking many of my items. Here is one of her lovely listings.

1 Like

It’s a pleasure Caroline @MrsMzSewingRoom and thank you to you too.

My biggest fan was Zea @ZeaWilkinsonHandmade she has some lovely brooches in her shop. Thank you Zea x

2 Likes

My biggest fan is @CharmelCraftsandGifts, big thank you for 11 favorites xx

https://folksy.com/shops/CharmelCraftsandGifts

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Joss @XStitcherJoss, thank you for favouriting my items 16 times. Here’s one of Joss’s baby t-shirts to say thank you.

1 Like

Thank you to @CharmelCraftsandGifts for being extremely generous, liking items and my shop
I found these unusual pins in Paula’s shop

1 Like

My biggest fan of the week was Paula from @CharmelCraftsandGifts. As I have been working with flowers all day I just had to showcase these from her shop :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My biggest fan for the previous week was Pauline from @PollysWares Thank you so much for all your :heart: Pauline! To say thank you, I would like to show one of my favourites from your Folksy Shop, a lovely romper suit baby gift set …

Paula :smiley: xx

1 Like

It’s a pleasure!

1 Like

Thank you Susan. Pleased to have been such a fan of your lovely items.

Thank you Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Dee @OrukiDesign. To say thank you here is one of Dee’s gorgeous pieces of jewellery.

2 Likes

Thank you Fiona. Loving your makes! Pleased you like my flowers too.

1 Like

Ahh you’re very welcome Pauline, thanks for the share & your comment on my jewellery x

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Thank you very much for liking so many of my items, Elly… To say thank you, I have to show your lovely Valentine’s Day/Engagement/Anniversary card …

Paula :smile: xx

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts. To say thank you here is one of the items from her shop.

1 Like