My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My biggest fan last week was @sharpiesjustwood. I love the look and feel of wood and there’s so much to choose in this shop. Here’s one of my favourites

Traditional Wooden Oak Love Spoon with a Heart … - Folksy

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from My biggest fan for this week:

Thanks Liz…so appreciated and love your shop :sparkling_heart:Look forward to engaging more with the community. Finding my way around how it works! :grin: have a good week x

2 Likes

My biggest fan for the week was @gowiresculpture and there are beautifully intricate pieces in this shop, here’s one of my favourites as a thank you :raised_hands: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My biggest fan this week is Elaine @LavenderStitches , thank you. She has some lovely things in her shop, I like this heart hanger

2 Likes

Thank you, your shop is beautiful! :blush:

1 Like

… is Chanice, from Chansarts on Folksy, Here is one of Chanice’s items:

My biggest fan was Stephanie @stephshortstationery , she has some wonderful cards in her shop

Pauline from @OswestryJewels was my biggest fan this week.
Here’s one of her gorgeous lampwork bracelets as thanks

Many thanks to Steven @sharpiesjustwood for being my biggest fan this week.
Love this gorgeous trinket dish

1 Like

Thank you to Marion @WestcountryCreations for being my biggest fan for last week. To say thank you properly here is one of her lovely items from her shop.

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Stephanie @stephshortstationery , Here is one of her beautiful cards

1 Like

My biggest fan for this week was Susan @yorkshireharecrafts. Thank you very much. Here is a beautiful item from her shop.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I love all your wood dishes.

1 Like

My biggest fan of the week is Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Natalie has a wonderful selection of jewellery and knitwear. I particularly like her fossils. Here’s an ammonite I’ve picked from her shop. It’s a stunner.

Substantial Super Ammonite Fossil Collectable f… - Folksy

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Frances of @HeartToSoulCards. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much to my biggest fan this week @sharpiesjustwood

You have some wonderful wooden items, I do like these candle holders

2 Likes

Thank you Becca of @Bimblebird for being my biggest fan of the week. Fabulous shop and loved some of your beautiful pieces x

1 Like

My biggest fan for last week was Stephanie Short @stephshortstationery. To say thank you here is one of her lovely cards.

2 Likes

Thank you.:blush:

And I’ve realised @MadeintheTemple is my biggest fan of the week, so I’m favouriting this colourful pom pom bag

2 Likes