My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

Morning All,

My biggest fan this week was @stephshortstationery

Here’s one of her lovely bookmark sets to say thank you!

Cheers Lou

2 Likes

Thanks so much Lou @WhimsicalBells xx

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was @Th3W3irdCrafters
Here is a beautiful clock from them in thanks.

4 Likes

My biggest fan this week is is Sue from
Funky Felt Creations.
I have selected one my favourite pieces !l

image|312x400

4 Likes

My biggest fan last week was James and Karen @Th3W3irdCrafters to say thankyou here is one of their great gnomes.

3 Likes

My biggest Fan Rudy And The Rowan Tree and look at this cute little bear

3 Likes

Thank you! xx

2 Likes

Thanks so much! xx

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was the amazing Linda from @wildrosedesigns Thank you for the love all week.
Time to show off some glamour from Linda’s gorgeous shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My biggest fan for this week was @Casdesigns. Thank you Carol. Here is a lovely white crochet matinee jacket from her shop.

Crochet white matinee coat - Folksy

1 Like

My biggest fan was Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Thank you for loving my work…
There are some beautiful cards in her shop, I love this daisy card xx

1 Like

Thanks @sharpiesjustwood for being my top fan this week. Love this amazing pendent.

4 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Jen from @JenStarKnits . Thank you Jen. Here is one of the lovely hats from Jen’s shop.

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Stephanie from @stephshortstationery. Thanks Stephanie! There are some lovely cards and bookmarks in her shop. Here’s one of them

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is Lana Design.

To say thank you this is one of my favourite items. Which I bought to make earrings.:blush:

Multicolour Natural Onyx Gemstone, Faceted Rond... - Folksy

1 Like

Thank you liz @Sewtaylormadedesigns xx

2 Likes

Our biggest fan this week was @sharpiesjustwood who is always so supportive of us on these threads and we’re always very grateful- thank you Stephen.

Here’s a darling make from Steven’s shop as a thank you!

Annie x

2 Likes

My biggest fan for this week was @PoppyDarling. Thank you Annie. Here is a lovely set of needle felted acorns from her shop.

Set of 3 Needle Felted Acorns (Large) Hanging D… - Folksy

3 Likes

My biggest Fan for this week was Sarolta Marton of
@PatchbaG

Her shop is stunning with lovely handmade bags.
I had a difficult time choosing an item to show here, and I decided on this one:

2 Likes

My biggest fan for this week is Pauline from @OswestryJewels. To say thank you here’s one of her lovely lampwork bracelets

2 Likes