NEW Favourite an item from the shop above you

I love this hare cushion with its bobbles…

1 Like

Hi Geoffrey thank you for liking my selection.

Just thought I would point out, to those not sure, the idea of the thread is to chose something you like, from the last shop in this thread, to post and show everyone, Your shop will then appear next, for some other lucky person to go exploring.

The benefit of this is others get to see all your great work, they will often :two_hearts: those they like, raising your profile and maybe buy from you.

By the way Geoffrey, I looked in your shop and you have some nice items which I will heart.

Joy

Thank you Joy. I favourited an item in the shop above me then got myself back to enter my item but in the meantime you had posted , so i entered my item and favourited an item in your shop. I am obviously doing something wrong but do not know what !!!
I guess I need a video instruction if there is one LOL!:kissing_heart:

Don’t we all Geoffrey, I’m an IT duffer most of the time :slight_smile:

I am not sure if I should reply on the site I am heating above me or if I should go back to the last post and enter on that reply. The other thing is I thought you could heart as many people as you fancied. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ahha! What you should be doing is entering an item from the shop above you and the next person will enter one from your shop.

Sorry to break this thread peeps.

_ just hearted your item and posted my one, is that right?:roll_eyes:_
https://folksyd.com/items/7067498-Apron-Pianissimiaow

Thank you for the hearting.
The owl and the Pussycat was last. Try posting and hearting something from their Shop instead of your own and see how that goes.

I see…:grinning:

1 Like

Anything with cats in it for me :smiley: I love this:

1 Like

Spoilt for choice, but adore the colour of these earrings.

2 Likes

I’ll try again, got left out last time :slight_smile: I love bees and I love this pretty clutch bag…

1 Like

Love these cufflinks @coatimundi .

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

lots of lovely green

2 Likes

This is a pretty bracelet

This is absolutely stunning! I love the floral print and the colour is so vibrant :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like
1 Like

Beautiful